What a nice song :party:

I've seen many of you guys, Little Monsters are very talented 

I would like to hear more from you.

Keep it up! :kiss: 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KING5KAT

Thank you so much everyone - I didn't expect to not be able to reply to everyone 😂 Makes it so much more that people here enjoy it too 💞 again thanks so much for even listening - means the world

45 minutes ago, Mr Judas said:

Amazing achievement! Wish you more success! The song sounds really great, is it available on spotify?

-

just a small but honest critique:

I feel like your vocals on the chorus are washed over by the instrumentals? Was that intended or could that be due to vocal mastering?

Absolutely on Spotify! 🖤 here

In terms of mastering, I get ya completely - I'm still learning for sure so thank you for your critique 💞

Rio
1 hour ago, KING5KAT said:

Hey guys, a couple of you have been following my work for some years now, in and out of different names, but on Sunday I finally got one of my tracks played on BBC Introducing on BBC Radio 6! It's an absolute dream come true.. they even made a radio edit; it feels so official haha

I'm so happy, I wanted to share it with you all 💞 The song is called 'Bad Memories' and can be heard at 25:42 and they say some great stuff at 33:22 too (link here)

The song is a part of my first EP, called ABCD - EP which again you can find the whole thing here 💞

If you wanna come say hey, my Instagram is always open - instagram.com/badlanguage 

*for all you self-producers, writers, singers out there.. it is possible! keep going and little by little, you can make it 🖤

big love, keep safe 🥰

My goal is to get one of mine on BBC Introducing by next year latest! I'm just struggling with the mastering and vocal mixing

KING5KAT
28 minutes ago, Rio said:

My goal is to get one of mine on BBC Introducing by next year latest! I'm just struggling with the mastering and vocal mixing

it's bloody hard isn't it 😅

Rio
6 hours ago, KING5KAT said:

it's bloody hard isn't it 😅

Yep 😩 Might have better luck and control if I get Logic Pro and port the Garageband project over to that

SlayedForTheGod

youre one of the best on this site so im glad youre getting recognized!

DC

Omg YES! Icon!!! :firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

DC

Wow, ok, I'm IMPRESSED! That song was awesome!!! Adding it to my Spotify right now! :firega:

2School4Cool

No way, that’s amazing! That has to feel incredible! This song is so catchy, the rhythm of the chorus is so cool. Keep up the good work!

See The Best In Everyone

Blastertoyo

Congrats :enigma:

love the track!

Followed you

wow leedawson follows u :enigma:

what's it like being so famous 

please enlighten me to death

Wavyer

I love the album, the cover art, and the song is really goood.

u have a new fan here! (:  

just a holy fool

Archived