Jump to content
politics

Hillary Clinton endorses Joe Biden


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

President Biden
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s ironic that moderate democrats scream, “BELIEVE WOMEN! #metoo” but then completely dismiss any and all sexual misconduct accusations against BIden. 

"A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused.“ -Bernie Mother****ing Sanders

I got drunk
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19slayty9
Just now, Chromatican said:

That lack of logic. Hillary has never claimed to be a victim. 

... the lack of logic. most victims never come forward. most victims also never realize they're a victim. the way you don't understand simple facts :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatican
Just now, 19slayty9 said:

... the lack of logic. most victims never come forward. most victims also never realize they're a victim. the way you don't understand simple facts :rip:

So Hillary showing disregard for victims makes her a strong woman making her own choices, but me criticizing her for sticking with an accused rapist and cheater as well as endorsing Joe Biden makes me a victim shamer because Hillary definitely only stayed with Bill because she has been abused? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, President Biden said:

"A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused.“ -Bernie Mother****ing Sanders

LMAO you mean that satirical article we wrote 40 years ago? I didn’t know satire was meant to be literally. Oh wait, that’s right! It’s not! Lol please tell me you’re not stupid enough to believe he was being literal. I would expect something like that form a Trump supporter. I thought democrats were smarter 

Link to post
Share on other sites

19slayty9
Just now, Chromatican said:

So Hillary showing disregard for victims makes her a strong woman making her own choices, but me criticizing her for sticking with an accused rapist and cheater as well as endorsing Joe Biden makes me a victim shamer because Hillary definitely only stayed with Bill because she has been abused? 

again. you lack comprehension. where did i say you can't criticize her for endorsing Joe?

Link to post
Share on other sites

19slayty9
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

LMAO you mean that satirical article we wrote 40 years ago? I didn’t know satire was meant to be literally. Oh wait, that’s right! It’s not! Lol please tell me you’re not stupid enough to believe he was being literal. 

bernie and liz endorsed joe. do you have a problem with that?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatican
Just now, 19slayty9 said:

again. you lack comprehension. where did i say you can't criticize her for endorsing Joe?

You said I can criticize her for endorsing Joe but not sticking with her Epstein client husband? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

President Biden
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

LMAO you mean that satirical article we wrote 40 years ago? I didn’t know satire was meant to be literally. Oh wait, that’s right! It’s not! Lol please tell me you’re not stupid enough to believe he was being literal. I would expect something like that form a Trump supporter. I thought democrats were smarter 

 

:saladga:excuses Bernie writing rape fantasy as “just a joke”

 

:trollga:isn’t that the same as dismissing “locker room talk?

I got drunk
Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
Just now, 19slayty9 said:

bernie and liz endorsed joe. do you have a problem with that?

I don’t give a crap about Liz.
But yeah I was disappointed when Bernie endorses BIden without pressuring him to adopt more left-leaning policies first. 
What was the point you were trying to make?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince
6 minutes ago, 19slayty9 said:

... the lack of logic. most victims never come forward. most victims also never realize they're a victim. the way you don't understand simple facts :rip:

I'm following the discussion in this thread, but just to be clear, what is Hillary a victim of exactly? (In this context) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, President Biden said:

 

:saladga:excuses Bernie writing rape fantasy as “just a joke”

 

:trollga:isn’t that the same as dismissing “locker room talk?

If you really think Bernie was “writing a rape fantasy” as a “joke” then you are way too detached from reality to even try to discuss something serious lol 

And comparing a satirical article about the power dynamics in sexual couples to Trump literally admitting to sexual harassment? Yikes. TooFarGone.mp3 

Link to post
Share on other sites

19slayty9
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I don’t give a crap about Liz.
But yeah I was disappointed when Bernie endorses BIden without pressuring him to adopt more left-leaning policies first. 
What was the point you were trying to make?

you said moderate dems all did this :) when thats not the case :) savior bernie did it too :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion

The way this will only hurt Biden... it’s just :billie:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
Just now, 19slayty9 said:

you said moderate dems all did this :) when thats not the case :) savior bernie did it too :)

I must’ve missed the part where he dismissed the sexual misconduct allegations against BIden. Ohhhhh that’s right, he didn’t! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

19slayty9
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I must’ve missed the part where he dismissed the sexual misconduct allegations against BIden. Ohhhhh that’s right, he didn’t! 

when he endorsed him he referred to him as  "honest" "truthful" "kind" "caring" etc. also i think you have a problem with reading comprehension? where did hillary even COMMENT on the accusation? she didnt. just like bernie.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...