Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Promo: Your Ideas

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

What promo do you think Gaga would've done if it wasn't for Corona? What do you think she should do?

I feel like Gaga would've been PERFECT to recieve the Video Vanguard award at the VMA's this year, and I hope that the award show continues or they postpone it. I know for a FACT that she would've performed at the VMA's this year, and it sucks that she didnt. I also think she would've done iHeartRadio (likely to be true), SNL, talk shows, hella billboards and the like, as well as Coachella. 

As for what she SHOULD do, I think she should do some high budget home productions and serve us some cool and maybe even controversial videos to promote the album and generate hype, as well as having a live listening party and interviews / performances.

ApplauseftAdele
3 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

Release Sour Candy as a single. Period.

Have you listened to it yet? I haven't listened to the leaks. I'd be so down for a BLACKPINK single but also if there's a better track to release and potentially secure another top 5 hit then we'll see.

JRCF29

She’d for sure have performed at the BBMAs, I don’t know about the Video Vanguard award just yet but a performance at the VMAs with Ari would have broken the internet. Obviously the late night rounds, she could have done a Today Show concert (that one idk about, doesn’t necessarily seem like this era’s aesthetic) I’m sure she’d also have been able to do a performance on Idol or the Voice. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

joannesrats
10 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

performance on the Voice. 

Rain On Me feat. Xtina

ApplauseftAdele
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

She’d for sure have performed at the BBMAs, I don’t know about the Video Vanguard award just yet but a performance at the VMAs with Ari would have broken the internet. Obviously the late night rounds, she could have done a Today Show concert (that one idk about, doesn’t necessarily seem like this era’s aesthetic) I’m sure she’d also have been able to do a performance on Idol or the Voice. 

Ugh yes. Hopefully rain on me Grammys 2020 when they’re nominated for best collab:flutter: 

Gracious Gaga

scrap the album & do a Jazz record w the one n only Tony Bennett and ft Brian Newman & his band.

♥ Kindness Police.

I think that with this virus still out there, she and the HAUS should be thinking about possible "promo-from-home" setups. I was thinking she can have a Chromatica-setup, with out-of-this-world backdrops while doing interviews. The idea may seem "cheap" but I think they can pull it off in a way, and Gaga's fashion/theatrics and passion for this era. Also digital promo, like being active in social media with Gagavision videos and music video countdowns (like what she did way before), and an official commercial for the new album (Nick Knight?). 

COOOK
1 minute ago, julz said:

Also digital promo, like being active in social media with Gagavision videos and music video countdowns (like what she did way before), and an official commercial for the new album (Nick Knight?). 

I'm sure she already had some promo or commercial visuals like those recorded before. Like, for her Coachella set I'm sure she must've filmed some backdrop visuals. There's many things we don't know that's been done, that maybe it's time for them to re-purpose them to digital platforms. But because of her silence, we can't even tell if there's anything... that's what's making us crazy :selena:

Frostken
5 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Animated promo videos for promo singles maybe it can work for these days 

Didn't they 3d scan her body for the Paper Magazine shoot? They could make very realistic animations using that scan. 

12 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I'm sure she already had some promo or commercial visuals like those recorded before. Like, for her Coachella set I'm sure she must've filmed some backdrop visuals. There's many things we don't know that's been done, that maybe it's time for them to re-purpose them to digital platforms. But because of her silence, we can't even tell if there's anything... that's what's making us crazy :selena:

True.. but "the calm before the storm" as they say. Something great is coming :D With her being done with the Together At Home event, for sure she and the team is focusing now on Chromatica. At this point, I wonder why even a promo single is not considered... so I'm thinking that there's a visual for every song. It's one whole story about this world she created.. and she doesn't want her vision of story telling to be ruined by this pandemic. Some may say, forget about the drama and just start giving the music... but Gaga is about the whole audio visual experience. I think Gaga is really up to bigger things here, considering that this may be the last album before she settles for another movie, and maybe a family.

MrHappy
7 minutes ago, Frostken said:

Didn't they 3d scan her body for the Paper Magazine shoot? They could make very realistic animations using that scan. 

Yep it would be amazing and futurictic wich its suits to concept perfectly, I would love to see that.

ApplauseftAdele
7 hours ago, julz said:

I think that with this virus still out there, she and the HAUS should be thinking about possible "promo-from-home" setups. I was thinking she can have a Chromatica-setup, with out-of-this-world backdrops while doing interviews. The idea may seem "cheap" but I think they can pull it off in a way, and Gaga's fashion/theatrics and passion for this era. Also digital promo, like being active in social media with Gagavision videos and music video countdowns (like what she did way before), and an official commercial for the new album (Nick Knight?). 

Honestly I agree, even if it looks “cheap” this era so far sort of has that retro / cheap feel to it Like in a good way. Like the stupid love  / break free music videos

Archived