94 members have voted

1. 1. Sexxx Dreams vs MANiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nolanistired
11 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

MANiCURE had so much potential! Could have been a hit! And I also always thought it’d make the perfect continuation to Telephone:ohwell:

Same here!!! I always thought it would've made a better continuation vs Aura. Killing a man is the ultimate cure and since killing men is the running theme in those videos, I always thought it would've been an amazing part 3. 

13 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

... when you think about it ANY song could've been a Telephone continuation :billie:

True. But I could just see Gaga going on a murder spree. Maybe a killing all the men at a  salon? Idk, I just imagined that song would have an amazing video.

WORLDofGAGA

Tough choice, I love the smoothness of sexxx dreams but also love Gagas growl and rough voice on MANiCURE

@W0RLDofGAGA

10 minutes ago, nolanistired said:

Same here!!! I always thought it would've made a better continuation vs Aura. Killing a man is the ultimate cure and since killing men is the running theme in those videos, I always thought it would've been an amazing part 3. 

Exactly! I never got why people thought Aura was the continuation. MANiCURE was just a smash for me. And I always imagined the video would just be drenched in awesome dance numbers and blood. 

Isidro Guevara

Damn I love both! But Sexxx Dreams wins for me. MANiCURE is that bih though!!!:rockstar:

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

Clarence

I've been whining about this for over 6 years but im so mad we didnt get this version of sexxx dreams. click to 1:32 and listen with headphones (not 1 earbud binch) and you'll hear how godly this sounds

nolanistired
5 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Exactly! I never got why people thought Aura was the continuation. MANiCURE was just a smash for me. And I always imagined the video would just be drenched in awesome dance numbers and blood. 

If anything I think a cute little nod to Aura in the video would've been cute. Like her shedding her old persona and leaving her old clothes, wigs, Beyonce :ally:, in the bed of the truck.

Spoiler

Anyways i see her hitchhiking to a  nearby town. Going to a salon and getting a complete makeover. Noticing that some of the women/men that work there have terrible boyfriends so she concocted a plan with them to lure them to their deaths. Cut to a nearby dingy motel where everyone has gotten a makeover. They do some sickening choreography that leads them all into separate rooms where they inevitably murder their shitty boyfriends. It's a rough draft but hey, we have plenty of time to think about this in quarantine lol

Mister Gaga
41 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

Sexxx Dreams is her most overrated song

you're terribly confused, i'm afraid

ines64.gif

joannester

MANiCURE live is really fun but tbh the only actual part I like is the epic outro. 

On the other hand Sex Dreams Swinefest version   >>>>>>>> almost anything on ARTPOP

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

37 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Swinefest MANiCURE

So the same song but with less raw vocals and worst chorus 

38 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Swinefest Sex Dreams

This is so overrated, the only good thing about this version is the bass otherwise this version feels sketchy and a little flat :ohwell:

Anyway, I'm not going to tell you to stop liking it I just wanted to give my opinion :selena:

💜

4 minutes ago, joannester said:

MANiCURE live is really fun but tbh the only actual part I like is the epic outro. 

On the other hand Sex Dreams Swinefest version   >>>>>>>> almost anything on ARTPOP

2 minutes ago, Focz said:

This is so overrated, the only good thing about this version is the bass otherwise this version feels sketchy and a little flat :ohwell:

Anyway, I'm not going to tell you to stop liking it I just wanted to give my opinion :selena:

This again :selena:

💜

Archived