đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rain On Me Snippet Leaks

littlepotter

Featured Posts

Mr Oak
1 minute ago, SEANGT said:

Okay I heard this weird Ariana clip that sounds really rnb and one more electronic clip with Gaga. Which one is it lol

is it on twitter?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEANGT
Just now, NoahSuns said:

is it on twitter?

Yeah I just searched rain on me and went through all the trolls until I found a couple that might sound real

GregJA

I’ve heard of a new HQ leak but it is no where to be found 

:sure:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Hyperballad
3 hours ago, kostauventura said:

It is, is a 90s classic, and house music at his best, but you wouldnt know

Also, im not saying they sound the same, im saying it is also house music. 

but I do know :oprah:

this is what you came for is also house music so what’s ur point mimi :lana:

high heeled fem
11 hours ago, LGs LM said:

No, the one with the Ariana snippet is fake. It sounds way different than the one that leaked today.

Thank u :) that’s great 

helloworld55

I heard it, honestly its meh. It has a very disco and 90's house inspired sound. I dont like that genre of music so that's prob why 

Battle 4 Ur Life

seriously tho after so many fake leaks it's the first time a real song sounds like a fake leak.

the eurodance vocals from the snippet "I'm in the downpour at least I'm alive, rain on me, rain rain..." I knew it reminded me something, it's the iconic "sh*t got ma bread" fake Sire leak. :lmao:

that's what's been killing it for me. I personally LOVE eurodance 90's music (why I also love Stupid Love) but they need to be approached creatively and in a way that hasn't been done before otherwise they can sound dated for they reminisce of a very specific moment in music.

hopefully the whole thing will blow me away and King Madeon (Daddeon lol) praised it dubbing it "So SO SO So good".

we shall see. I'm really happy I found this iconic fake snippet. it's hysterical.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

kostauventura
2 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

but I do know :oprah:

this is what you came for is also house music so what’s ur point mimi :lana:

2010's  and 90´s  house music is very different and  clearly you cant tell

martiniglistens

THIS IS SUCH A SERVE

The 5 second instrumental at the end of the snippet sounds like the studio version.... its so well done. 

This is going to be a streaming giant girliessss

littlepotter
4 hours ago, SEANGT said:

Okay I heard this weird Ariana clip that sounds really rnb and one more electronic clip with Gaga. Which one is it lol

Nope that one's either fake or another ari song, the new one is very house

2 hours ago, D0P3 said:

seriously tho after so many fake leaks it's the first time a real song sounds like a fake leak.

the eurodance vocals from the snippet "I'm in the downpour at least I'm alive, rain on me, rain rain..." I knew it reminded me something, it's the iconic "sh*t got ma bread" fake Sire leak. :lmao:

that's what's been killing it for me. I personally LOVE eurodance 90's music (why I also love Stupid Love) but they need to be approached creatively and in a way that hasn't been done before otherwise they can sound dated for they reminisce of a very specific moment in music.

hopefully the whole thing will blow me away and King Madeon (Daddeon lol) praised it dubbing it "So SO SO So good".

we shall see. I'm really happy I found this iconic fake snippet. it's hysterical.

Gaga did say that there are many different versions of each song so maybe this is just one of em :vegas: 

chaeri pls

Battle 4 Ur Life

I'm probably gonna love the whole thing tho. and yes it's probably the hit of the record.

OMG

it's growing on me already tho.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

SEANGT

Okay I can't find it for the life of me so good job Bobby lol. Wish I could hear it though

Reginald
4 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

Okay I can't find it for the life of me so good job Bobby lol. Wish I could hear it though

:what: I just went back and listened to it like 30 seconds ago lol, it's definitely still easy to find

Archived