💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rain On Me Snippet Leaks

littlepotter

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
Just now, Gangie said:

I wouldn’t be so sure about that but I can be wrong.

If someone had the full song, it would have leaked by now... :huntyga:  plus you can hear the clicks in the "leak" of Babylon so it was definitely recorded backstage at a shoot. 

Rain On Me sounds like someone has the full demo 

End Racism Now

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

I- it wasn’t even an honest opinion, he was literally just spreading hate for the sake of it? Maybe I should have specified and said “every one has a right to an opinion as long as it’s honest and not just them trying to rattle people up” would that have worked better for you? 

I wasn't even talking about him though. I literally said, "Oh trust me, I don’t agree with his viewpoint at all. He’s obviously being a troll". I'm just saying that if someone legitimately had that opinion, and they seriously believed that Gaga should stop making dance/electronic pop music and instead focus on ASIB/Joanne stuff, would that work for you? 

Cause, look, fundamentally I agree that everyone has the right to their own opinions. I can't force you to change what you think about something, but people have opinions because they believe their way of thinking is superior to someone else's. That's not a rude or selfish thing; it's how opinions work. So if I think that the people who don't like ROM have no taste, then... :reductive:

🃏🖤👹

Enzo
10 minutes ago, Rainonme said:

Being from Essex :billie:

I can totally see Rain On Me being a smash, especially clubs in this area, they will eat it up. 

Also could see this being an Ibiza song. Played in Paccha or HI (Where Space used to be) 

If only clubs were open :bon:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

PopEmergency

what in the airy-summer-bop is thiiiiis :bradley: let me buy a roofless car and drive around my neighborhood playing this song 

Gangie
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

If someone had the full song, it would have leaked by now... :huntyga:  plus you can hear the clicks in the "leak" of Babylon so it was definitely recorded backstage at a shoot. 

Rain On Me sounds like someone has the full demo 

Ok, but I hope it won’t leak ... we can wait 3-4 weeks! :saladga:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Enzo

Imagine if Ariana is only in the bridge of the song :billie:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Rainonme

Someone definitely has the full song. 

We wouldn't even have a Babylon snippet if it wasn't recorded at the photo shoot. 

I think its a matter of days before we get another snippet (longer one) or a full song. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Gangie said:

Ok, but I hope it won’t leak ... we can wait 3-4 weeks! :saladga:

If this "leak" is a solo demo, I don't really see a problem with it... considering the people on ATRL have said that the final version is different to the leak, and of course, Ariana is on the final version. So if it leaks, we still have something to look forward too :selena:

End Racism Now

Gangie
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

If this "leak" is a solo demo, I don't really see a problem with it... considering the people on ATRL have said that the final version is different to the leak, and of course, Ariana is on the final version. So if it leaks, we still have something to look forward too :selena:

I hope it will leak but maybe next year... :madge:

Daylight Jokers

I hate that I've already listened to the actual ROM demo snippet and loved it yet the one that's stuck in my head is that fake Ari leak.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Gangie said:

I hope it will leak but maybe next year... :madge:

Sorry you feel that way :madge:

End Racism Now

Enzo

Why do people go on a pop forum on the internet if they won't be able to handle someone's opinion? 

People are allowed to like or hate something, even if it's a LQ 2 seconds snippet of a demo 

Obviously people are going to have opinions, what were you expecting? Universal acclaim? :flop:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Gangie
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Sorry you feel that way :madge:

I know we deserve new Music asap but let’s wait this time... I mean, you may say I don’t have to listen to the leaks but usually I’m the first person who’s jumping on Twitter when someone says that something leaked... :nooo:

Mr Oak
1 minute ago, Gangie said:

you may

say, we lost everything

but we still had...

our leaks

Archived