other

Madonna’s face now

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch

I love her so much and she still looks good, but she doesn't even look like Madonna in that picture :bradley:

Lighter
11 minutes ago, August3 said:

I love her so much and she still looks good, but she doesn't even look like Madonna in that picture :bradley:

Fillers were never really helpful 

JusKeepBreathin

She looks good but why does Cher always look like her younger sister since 1998?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

gagaschickens

She looks great for 61, honestly

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Lucas

I think she's not so confident about her image anymore :( In her videos she used to put her head down to always have the same angle, she always airbrush her pictures or use some kind of blurry filter... She looks gorgeous imo

swakby

I think she needs to embrace her age a bit more in terms of the photos she takes and the way she presents herself to the world. She is, after all, the person who sarcastically joked that "to age is a sin". I think it's a bit hypocritical that she advocates for ageism yet gives her very best to only have good pictures taken etc. 

Love her btw, so that's def not a hate comment. 

Yxcvbnm
45 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

She looks good but why does Cher always look like her younger sister since 1998?

Cher's eyes are deep some where in her cerebellum and her lips are fake and disgusting. She looks like a madame tussauds figure. 

I think you are blind. 

c9b7b4c3-ccae-44d8-a333-df737210e87e-Get

AndiGaga
2 minutes ago, Yxcvbnm said:

Cher's eyes are deep some where in her cerebellum and her lips are fake and disgusting. She looks like a madame tussauds figure. 

I think you are blind. 

c9b7b4c3-ccae-44d8-a333-df737210e87e-Get

Cher looks fantastic for her age

Her plastic surgerys are the best ones ever

Queen Bitch
56 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Cher looks way older than Madonna though. 

Queen Bitch
38 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I think she's not so confident about her image anymore :( In her videos she used to put her head down to always have the same angle, she always airbrush her pictures or use some kind of blurry filter... She looks gorgeous imo

8 minutes ago, swakby said:

I think she needs to embrace her age a bit more in terms of the photos she takes and the way she presents herself to the world. She is, after all, the person who sarcastically joked that "to age is a sin". I think it's a bit hypocritical that she advocates for ageism yet gives her very best to only have good pictures taken etc. 

Love her btw, so that's def not a hate comment. 

I think the reason why she's not confident about her image and afraid of embracing her age, is all the hate and bullying towards her.

All the "Madonna is 100", "remember when Madonna was alive?", "Madonna is so old Leonardo Da Vinci made her first tour poster" jokes probably doesn't help either. 

Lucas
1 minute ago, August3 said:

I think the reason why she's not confident about her image and afraid of embracing her age, is all the hate and bullying towards her.

All the "Madonna is 100", "remember when Madonna was alive?", "Madonna is so old Leonardo Da Vinci made her first tour poster" jokes probably doesn't help either. 

I doubt Madonna actually reads any comments online, I can't imagine her doing that as she doesn't even want to watch TV or do anything that's not intellectual, but that's a possibility yeah :happy:

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I doubt Madonna actually reads any comments online, I can't imagine her doing that as she doesn't even want to watch TV or do anything that's not intellectual, but that's a possibility yeah :happy:

Actually I think she does. I have seen her respond to a few hateful comments on Instagram in the past. I specifically remember one time when she responded to a hater, where she mocked him for his bad spelling, which is not chill:triggered:

But I'm not sure, maybe it's her team who manages her profile

Lighter
10 minutes ago, August3 said:

Madonna is so old Leonardo Da Vinci made her first tour poster

Nnnnn:giveup:

Archived