Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do your parents think of Gaga? Do they stan?

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

Pennywise

Well, my mom had bought me a front row artRave ticket when she was still alive, even though we didn't have THAT much money to spend on a concert ticket or anything like that 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delaney Elias
5 minutes ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

is this Madonna?":laughga::reductive::ladyhaha:

I almost screamed.

lady gaga smile GIF

Delaney

Freezie03

my mom adores her and gets excited when she puts anything out (she's a big ARTPOP stan). My dad thinks she's very, very talented but is just not extremely into her music. He doesn't mind her music, though.

KURUSHITOVSKA

My mom used to stan her, Monster was her ringtone

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

My mom is a fan of hers and my dad LOVES her! He’s the one who took me to the JWT and if I didn’t go I probably wouldn’t be a Little Monster :vegas:

I don’t think he’d count too much as a little monster since he doesn’t really keep up with as much as we do, but he loves her, Joanne and Cheek To Cheek are his favorite albums by her :heart:

TMM90

I have been trolling them with Gaga for over a decade.

They know ALL THE LYRICS involuntarily! I used to burn Dvd’s of her performances and forced them to watch it. I made them watch interviews. When ASIB got released we all went together (by force) but they ended up loving it. 

LoLaA

My father I don't know, my mom likes her and went to two shows.

Our first Gaga show was ArtRAVE and she was like: Gaga does shows like no one does. 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

raragaga

they're big fans

xoxo

River

My dad loves ARTPOP, he smokes, plays the album and just dancing like crazy :smh: I love that guy so much :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

BABYL0N

My dad barely knows her and my mom used to think she was a devil whorshiper lmao now she recognised  how beautiful she is and how she was hiding the beauty behind the outfits all the years, my siblings get nostalgic everytime I play an old song by her (cause I used to do promo on loop at home) especially from TFM and BTW era 

corvus albus

My father is not interested in her at all

My mother likes a few songs but is generally not interested either :oops:

Galvon

My mother likes her from time to time. She owns the same Gaga t-shirt as me and actually wears it. She loves ASIB especially ARUTW. Her fav from ARTPOP is Swine. Also she streams Stupid Love more than I do.

Defmix100

My mum is kind of indifferent, she loves EOG so got excited when Gaga sang "I'm on the edge!" at the Superbowl just for it to turn into PF haha. And she knows she's a great singer, can't remember which performance it was but she said Madonna wishes she could sing that could (but she thought Scheisse was a Madonna song). And she liked ASIB and wanted to rewatch it when I got the bluray.

My dad likes her especially her rockish attitude and when she's on piano (really liked the Carol King and Stevie Wonder tributes). He was listening to The Fame album before I knew it existed. He loves Bad Romance, sings the chorus to PI when he hears it and I heard him listening to a fanmade Joanne Tour recording album. He's always been a massive fan of Bowie so I think he's been drawn to her for similar reasons.

HausOfG

My mother doesn't have good health so doesn't keep up with the latest singers but I played her Shallow one day in hospital and she said "imagine having a voice like that" :vegas:

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

Archived