Jump to content

💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish releases an isolated vocals version of new album


Teletubby
 Share

Featured Posts

Teletubby

 

eco-friendly digital album
Billie.png

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 13
  • Love 2
  • Shook 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

SharGaga
Posted (edited)

Copying Taylor's competitive nature. We love to see it! Atleast the girls are fighting over record sales and not over who has the best beauty brand or instagram endorsement.

Edited by SharGaga
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

andy232000
6 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Copying Taylor's competitive nature. We love to see it! Atleast the girls are fighting over record sales and not over who was the best beauty brand or instagram endorsement.

Actually if I understood correctly, people who already bought the digital album will get this version automatically for free. I dont think it will count towards billboard if thats the case (?). 

  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anderson123

For those who have purchased the digital album on her website already, you will get the isolated vocals for free tomorrow. 

The production on this album is insane but her vocals are stronger too. It’s an interesting way to listen to it and hear the little details. 
 

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Copying Taylor's competitive nature. We love to see it! Atleast the girls are fighting over record sales and not over who has the best beauty brand or instagram endorsement.

Where is Billie releasing 20 versions of the same album with a different cover, bonus track, or demo? Her talent is above that please :billie:

  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

SharGaga
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Where is Billie releasing 20 versions of the same album with a different cover, bonus track, or demo? Her talent is above that please :billie:

This is the 16th version available for purchase but go off.

  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anderson123

I wanted to buy it but only available in the USA. :ororomunroe:

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Agunimon
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Where is Billie releasing 20 versions of the same album with a different cover, bonus track, or demo? Her talent is above that please :billie:

Right here:

https://store.billieeilish.com/collections/hit-me-hard-and-soft

I am not a fan of Taylor doing this with the stuff after it, but don't get it twisted into thinking this is not the normal now. I will be shocked if Gaga does not have variants for her upcoming album.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anderson123
Posted (edited)

When will people understand that what bothers them about Taylor's album is that one comes with Bonus Track A, another with Bonus Track B, another with Bonus Track C, another with Bonus Track D which all were limited time order only for there to be a double album online with all of those + a bunch of other ones making it a total of 31 songs. And then there's 3 separate digital albums with voice memo A, voice memo B, voice memo C, then the standard version with Daddy I Love him ACOUSTIC version and still no Anthology version with all of these songs together.

The thing with Dua and Billie is that yes there's several variants but it's still the same album, just different colors.

Edit: At the end of the day it's the fans who decide what they do with their money but it's just funny how this is part of a discussion every time. Pop divas are truly the sports of the gays.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

SharGaga
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

When will people understand that what bothers them about Taylor's album is that one comes with Bonus Track A, another with Bonus Track B, another with Bonus Track C, another with Bonus Track D which all were limited time order only for there to be a double album online with all of those + a bunch of other ones making it a total of 31 songs. And then there's 3 separate digital albums with voice memo A, voice memo B, voice memo C, then the standard version with Daddy I Love him ACOUSTIC version and still no Anthology version with all of these songs together.

The thing with Dua and Billie is that yes there's several variants but it's still the same album, just different colors.

Edit: At the end of the day it's the fans who decide what they do with their money but it's just funny how this is part of a discussion every time. Pop divas are truly the sports of the gays.

All voice memos leaked on YouTube the second it became available. It's really not that deep. Billie also has different kind of variants like 'paint splatter' and 'isolated vocals' etc. Can you imagine if Taylor rented every warehouse in the US just to splatter paint on her albums and charge extra for it? Let the girls fight with their variants.

Edited by SharGaga
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatography
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

This is the 16th version available for purchase but go off.

keep sucking taylor’s d!ck she’s not gonna see this 

Edited by Chromatography
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatography
18 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

When will people understand that what bothers them about Taylor's album is that one comes with Bonus Track A, another with Bonus Track B, another with Bonus Track C, another with Bonus Track D which all were limited time order only for there to be a double album online with all of those + a bunch of other ones making it a total of 31 songs. And then there's 3 separate digital albums with voice memo A, voice memo B, voice memo C, then the standard version with Daddy I Love him ACOUSTIC version and still no Anthology version with all of these songs together.

The thing with Dua and Billie is that yes there's several variants but it's still the same album, just different colors.

Edit: At the end of the day it's the fans who decide what they do with their money but it's just funny how this is part of a discussion every time. Pop divas are truly the sports of the gays.

because the swifites are a hivemind and IQ and critical thinking have to be split evenly amongst them 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

NATAH
45 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Copying Taylor's competitive nature. We love to see it! Atleast the girls are fighting over record sales and not over who has the best beauty brand or instagram endorsement.

people get this for free, unlike taylor who's charging fans to rebuy the album for extra tracks sooo....

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

SharGaga
Just now, Chromatography said:

keep sucking taylor’s d!ck she’s not gonna see this 

Nah I'll just log off for my mental sanity. All I did was present the facts without being a total d!ck about it.

  • LMAO 1
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

SharGaga
Just now, NATAH said:

people get this for free, unlike taylor who's charging fans to rebuy the album for extra tracks sooo....

People who haven't bought the digital version because they were streaming now have incentive to buy because there's an extra version attached to it. That is very much a new version. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...