eco-friendly digital album
Billie.png

Cockroach of GGD
  • YAAAS 13
  • Love 2
  • Shook 3

SharGaga
Posted (edited)

Copying Taylor's competitive nature. We love to see it! Atleast the girls are fighting over record sales and not over who has the best beauty brand or instagram endorsement.

Edited by SharGaga
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 4

andy232000
6 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Copying Taylor's competitive nature. We love to see it! Atleast the girls are fighting over record sales and not over who was the best beauty brand or instagram endorsement.

Actually if I understood correctly, people who already bought the digital album will get this version automatically for free. I dont think it will count towards billboard if thats the case (?). 

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

Anderson123

For those who have purchased the digital album on her website already, you will get the isolated vocals for free tomorrow. 

The production on this album is insane but her vocals are stronger too. It’s an interesting way to listen to it and hear the little details. 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Copying Taylor's competitive nature. We love to see it! Atleast the girls are fighting over record sales and not over who has the best beauty brand or instagram endorsement.

Where is Billie releasing 20 versions of the same album with a different cover, bonus track, or demo? Her talent is above that please :billie:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 6

SharGaga
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Where is Billie releasing 20 versions of the same album with a different cover, bonus track, or demo? Her talent is above that please :billie:

This is the 16th version available for purchase but go off.

• Shook 2
  • Thanks 5

Anderson123

I wanted to buy it but only available in the USA. :ororomunroe:

• Sad 1

Agunimon
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Right here:

https://store.billieeilish.com/collections/hit-me-hard-and-soft

I am not a fan of Taylor doing this with the stuff after it, but don't get it twisted into thinking this is not the normal now. I will be shocked if Gaga does not have variants for her upcoming album.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 8

Anderson123
Posted (edited)

When will people understand that what bothers them about Taylor's album is that one comes with Bonus Track A, another with Bonus Track B, another with Bonus Track C, another with Bonus Track D which all were limited time order only for there to be a double album online with all of those + a bunch of other ones making it a total of 31 songs. And then there's 3 separate digital albums with voice memo A, voice memo B, voice memo C, then the standard version with Daddy I Love him ACOUSTIC version and still no Anthology version with all of these songs together.

The thing with Dua and Billie is that yes there's several variants but it's still the same album, just different colors.

Edit: At the end of the day it's the fans who decide what they do with their money but it's just funny how this is part of a discussion every time. Pop divas are truly the sports of the gays.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 12

SharGaga
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

When will people understand that what bothers them about Taylor's album is that one comes with Bonus Track A, another with Bonus Track B, another with Bonus Track C, another with Bonus Track D which all were limited time order only for there to be a double album online with all of those + a bunch of other ones making it a total of 31 songs. And then there's 3 separate digital albums with voice memo A, voice memo B, voice memo C, then the standard version with Daddy I Love him ACOUSTIC version and still no Anthology version with all of these songs together.

The thing with Dua and Billie is that yes there's several variants but it's still the same album, just different colors.

Edit: At the end of the day it's the fans who decide what they do with their money but it's just funny how this is part of a discussion every time. Pop divas are truly the sports of the gays.

All voice memos leaked on YouTube the second it became available. It's really not that deep. Billie also has different kind of variants like 'paint splatter' and 'isolated vocals' etc. Can you imagine if Taylor rented every warehouse in the US just to splatter paint on her albums and charge extra for it? Let the girls fight with their variants.

Edited by SharGaga
  • Like 1

Chromatography
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

This is the 16th version available for purchase but go off.

keep sucking taylor’s d!ck she’s not gonna see this 

Edited by Chromatography
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Chromatography
18 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

because the swifites are a hivemind and IQ and critical thinking have to be split evenly amongst them 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

NATAH
45 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

people get this for free, unlike taylor who's charging fans to rebuy the album for extra tracks sooo....

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

SharGaga
Just now, Chromatography said:

keep sucking taylor’s d!ck she’s not gonna see this 

Nah I'll just log off for my mental sanity. All I did was present the facts without being a total d!ck about it.

• LMAO 1
  • Love 3

SharGaga
Just now, NATAH said:

people get this for free, unlike taylor who's charging fans to rebuy the album for extra tracks sooo....

People who haven't bought the digital version because they were streaming now have incentive to buy because there's an extra version attached to it. That is very much a new version.