Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Drake's new song already going viral on TikTok

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Another unimaginative trap beat production we've all heard for the past 4 years... I cannot at the basicness of this.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
25 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Its just the culture of this site and stan culture in general. People blindly hate on any competition to their favourite artist or any genre that isn't pop. It's sad and stupid, but that's how this place has been since I joined in 2015 (and I'm assuming for years before).

I don't get it, because Gaga's success doesn't reflect ANYTHING in their lives, so it's really funny to me to see so many people getting plucked about another artist doing better. 

People treat music popularity as their life, when the music itself should be smh

I been here since 2010 (my profile says 2011 but that was account switch)

Yeah it's been like that since the beggining. Ke$ha for example which is so dear and loved now cuz of what she went thru etc...

In 2010/2011 when she was at her peak and competition to Gaga she got dragged to hell constantly and called trashy and talentless etc :rip:

Also Britney Spears during Femme Fatale was dragged to hell constantly here too it was pathetic :toofunny:

U would think 10 years later ppl would learn to stop being so hostile to competition (or anything non pop)

U can stan without being like this. I've always been a chartster. I love seeing gaga slay the charts tbh, I root for it and I want Gaga to be one of the most successful artists of all time in history

But my stan culture never made me wanna hate in someone just cuz they are competition. Even if I get jelous of another artists charting Position I never felt the need to hate or drag them nor does it stop me from enjoying their music

So I guess I just don't understand why for so many in the stab culture they resort to that :emma:

Jose P

Of course it is :poot:

I don’t hate Drake tbh, I just find his voice annoying and overall he’s extremely overplayed to the point where his songs get old really quick.

Thomas P
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

I been here since 2010 (my profile says 2011 but that was account switch)

Yeah it's been like that since the beggining. Ke$ha for example which is so dear and loved now cuz of what she went thru etc...

In 2010/2011 when she was at her peak and competition to Gaga she got dragged to hell constantly and called trashy and talentless etc :rip:

Also Britney Spread during Femme Fatale was dragged to hell constantly here too it was pathetic :toofunny:

U would think 10 years later ppl would learn to stop being so hostile to competition (or anything non pop)

U can stan without being like this. I've always been a chartster. I love seeing gaga slay the charts tbh, I root for it and I want Gaga to be one of the most successful artists of all time in history

But my stan culture never made me wanna hate in someone just cuz they are competition. Even if I get jelous of another artists charting Position I never felt the need to hate or drag them nor does it stop me from enjoying their music

So I guess I just don't understand why for so many in the stab culture they resort to that :emma:

I want to see gaga achieve all of that as well, but what I feel like so many people who are part of stan culture seem to forget is that the reason for why people want to see that for Gaga is because of her music and who she is as a person. Some people can't seem to grasp that (nor can they grasp that the other singers they essentially bully are doing the same for other people). 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

StarstruckIllusion

Idk why people are melting down about power. Gaga’s legend status is secure :vegas:

Let Drake stomp

Archived