Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Drake's new song already going viral on TikTok

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Delusional
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Just when we thought Corona was the worst part of 2020.

e-QFFru-Dx0m04vgid-W788-FQ-r.jpg.4c9dd2c

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Floppy
Just now, Hades said:

You may hate him but you'd kill for his streaming power. :fan:

Good thing I don't hate him and am getting fed. :billie:

Economy
11 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Calm down, it's just music:ladyhaha:

This forum hates so badly on anything rap, hiphop or even pop if it's deemed "basic"

Shesh ppl gotta learn that entertainment is opinion based. Just cuz one doesn't like it doesn't mean it's trash :rip:

adamsenigma
Just now, Economy said:

This forum hates so badly on anything rap, hiphop or even pop if it's deemed "basic"

Shesh ppl gotta learn that entertainment is opinion based. Just cuz one doesn't like it doesn't mean it's trash :rip:

Exactly, hating on hip-hop for the "same recycled beats" when mlst people on here used to listen to the same recycled electronic beat back in 2010. It's just music and people take it too personal. :neyde:

Hades
3 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Good thing I don't hate him and am getting fed. :billie:

I mean I liked a couple Scorpion album tracks. I'm not the biggest fan but there are way worse artists out there. Gaga also likes him. :shrug:

Floppy
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

I mean I liked a couple Scorpion album tracks. I'm not the biggest fan but there are way worse artists out there. Gaga also likes him. :shrug:

I feel the same about his music overall. I like songs here and there but I'm like that with most artists. I can usually find at least one song I like from most people. 

Floppy
Just now, COOOK said:

Hope this lights a fire under Rihanna's a**

As if she will even flinch...:messga:

Economy
4 minutes ago, adamsenigma said:

Exactly, hating on hip-hop for the "same recycled beats" when mlst people on here used to listen to the same recycled electronic beat back in 2010. It's just music and people take it too personal. :neyde:

And Drake on top of that has so many songs where beats vary a fair bit so even using this argument cannot be used for every song of every artist

I dunno I like a lot of artists that tend to be slammed on GGD and my conclusion is...

U can dislike whoever u want, but if ur gonna be that picky and hate on 80% of artists out there it's your loss. I get to enjoy this variety :party:

I enjoyed Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Adele when it was popular to hate on them on this site (not surprisingly when they were doing better on their career and a direct competitor to Gaga is when it was popular to hate on them) but to me it was always obvious that was an irrational hate based in insecurity to Gaga cuz why all of a sudden drop the hate and love them when they aren't at their peak anymore? :toofunny:

My motto is that I only dislike an artist if they are dispicable people or do bad things or are problematic. But in terms of the music itself it's a matter of opinion. You either like it or you don't

If I don't care for an artist's music I don't go around calling it trash. My opinion on art is not a fact :emma:

Mugiwara No Luffy
1 hour ago, Hades said:

You may hate him but you'd kill for his streaming power. :fan:

me? i dont do music lmao

Thomas P
1 hour ago, Economy said:

And Drake on top of that has so many songs where beats vary a fair bit so even using this argument cannot be used for every song of every artist

I dunno I like a lot of artists that tend to be slammed on GGD and my conclusion is...

U can dislike whoever u want, but if ur gonna be that picky and hate on 80% of artists out there it's your loss. I get to enjoy this variety :party:

I enjoyed Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Adele when it was popular to hate on them on this site (not surprisingly when they were doing better on their career and a direct competitor to Gaga is when it was popular to hate on them) but to me it was always obvious that was an irrational hate based in insecurity to Gaga cuz why all of a sudden drop the hate and love them when they aren't at their peak anymore? :toofunny:

My motto is that I only dislike an artist if they are dispicable people or do bad things or are problematic. But in terms of the music itself it's a matter of opinion. You either like it or you don't

If I don't care for an artist's music I don't go around calling it trash. My opinion on art is not a fact :emma:

Its just the culture of this site and stan culture in general. People blindly hate on any competition to their favourite artist or any genre that isn't pop. It's sad and stupid, but that's how this place has been since I joined in 2015 (and I'm assuming for years before).

I don't get it, because Gaga's success doesn't reflect ANYTHING in their lives, so it's really funny to me to see so many people getting plucked about another artist doing better. 

People treat music popularity as their life, when the music itself should be smh

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived