Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

YouTuber: “Gaga's ex-fiance and my time with him”

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

HausOfG

I actually believe her that she would have been cool if he'd just said "look, I had fun but I'm seeing a girl now" when she text him to say hi after the september weekend. Instead he didn't even give her the dignity of a response 🙄. Even when she DMd him to ask about his new chick he could have handled it instead of blocking her and hoping she would go away. 

Bet he's sorry now. I doubt this will blow up but at least us fans have a better idea of WHY Gaga isn't with him any more, even though she was clearly heartbroken over it. 

Hope he makes it work with the current gf. I'm sure Gaga wishes him all the best. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfG
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

y'all :air: 

EURO70uXsAAJmEy?format=jpg&name=small

Oh Holy foooook 😬😬😬😳😳😳

Jigglygoth
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

y'all :air: 

EURO70uXsAAJmEy?format=jpg&name=small

OMG, I'M PERCHED FOR THE SEQUEL 

pokemon GIF

HEART OF EVER-FROST

MonsterOfSpain
59 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

i just noticed the tags under the video and i- :air: she made SURE that we'd get the tea :air: 

#stupidlove would've been more appropriate and we need that promo :vegas:

Anyways never thought I'd spend my Sunday morning on watching this but it was actually really interesting, I was always a Tayga supported but after this I'm glad they broke up and Gaga is now happy with her fine new man 

HausOfG

I feel bad for Gaga now 😞😞😞

I know this all happened way after they split but is he going around spilling her business to every girl he hooks up with 🤔

freebit

OMG, what trash behavior. He sounds manipulative. He uses his failed relationship with Gaga to help him get girls to feel sorry for him, but I also think he must have really been in love with her as he rambled the most about her when he was drunk or on substances. :smh: Godspeed to his gf. 

He also sounds like a weirdo. Who wants to have sex with another woman just hanging out in the next room? I'm kind of intrigued by this other random married woman. Why cheat on your husband to get this type of treatment? :deadbanana: Then again, who knows if what he said was even true of that woman. 

3 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

oh and he doesn't say ****ing, he says 'making love'

:nooo: I don't know why, but that took me out. 

So glad Gaga is done with him and never married him.

Man... Gaga has **** luck with men. I wasn't paying much attention to her back when they broke up so I didn't know any drama, but if Taylor is really like that then it's for the better. It's very clear he has an unhealthy obsession with her and that would've been bad for her. They seemed such a lovely couple back in the day :noparty:

Hopefully Michael turns out to be better.

HausOfG
1 minute ago, maxgayz said:

Man... Gaga has **** luck with men. I wasn't paying much attention to her back when they broke up so I didn't know any drama, but if Taylor is really like that then it's for the better. It's very clear he has an unhealthy obsession with her and that would've been bad for her. They seemed such a lovely couple back in the day :noparty:

Hopefully Michael turns out to be better.

Sadly, I think the obsession only started after they split. If he had been half as into her then as he is now then they might be still together.😬

Why do guys have to be so shady about things. He could walk into any bar or restaurant in Chicago and could take his pick of girls who would be dying to get with him. Instead he pays for a girl he doesn't know to fly out to him for a weekend. They didn't even chat for a while and get to know each other. It's just a dumb move and you know he isn't the only famous guy who does this. 

Antoni
2 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

I was thinking this too... he deff didn’t call a break :udidnt: I wonder wtf happened it’s wild as **** 

I wish I had links to sources but I remember in the Joanne era Gaga said part of Sinner's Prayer was about how she'd finally told her dad how she felt about the relationship with Taylor and then they were all at this family dinner and she just lost it and broke up with him in front of the whole family. 

And I remember another interview or something, she said Taylor was too childish / immature.

It's been four years so my memory may be flawed, but does anyone else remember this or know which interviews I'm thinking of?

My name isn't Timmers

Helxig
1 hour ago, Jigglygoth said:

Gurl, HE DID, I'm sure, men like that don't change. It's a pattern, I'm sure he cheated, and I'm sure GaGa forgave him. 

It probably came to a point where she had more things to forgive in the relationship, than to enjoy, so she was like: "Girl, bye :madge:". You get tired of people like that eventually. 

He seems like the kind of guy who "doesn't mean it", but always ends up screwing it anyways. It's exhausting, she probably got tired of understanding and forgiving his f*ck ups.

Just came back to say I stumbled across this article...

"The scorned ex-girlfriend of Taylor Kinney, who he dumped after cheating with Lady Gaga, has blasted the actor saying: 'He's weak-willed and disloyal, it wouldn't surprise me if he betrayed her too.'  :green:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3699925/Taylor-Kinney-s-ex-girlfriend-woke-one-night-late-night-call-heard-kissing-whispering-sweet-nothings-woman-turned-Lady-Gaga-says-hopes-star-didn-t-ordeal.html

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Antoni
5 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

is this about c*r*n*? because if so i dont need to watch wbk everything 

It's about Taylor Kinney 

My name isn't Timmers

freebit
2 hours ago, Jigglygoth said:

Ok, I just watched the whole thing, and I'm telling y'all this is the type of content I need for my quarantine 

DapperGleamingArcticfox-size_restricted.

This! We need all the girls who have weird stories about famous men to spill. It's a morale booster.

Archived