❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

28th March: Gaga's Bday AND World Piano Day

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

Today isn't only Lady Gaga's birthday, but also World Piano Day! Coincidence? I think not!

Celebrating both the best instrument in the world and the QUEEN of that same instrument :firega:

Sneaky Oliver

It reminded me she said on that interview that she has an acoustic version for SL. There’s yet so much to unfold about Chromatica era 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It reminded me she said on that interview that she has an acoustic version for SL. There’s yet so much to unfold about Chromatica era 

In what interview? Zane Lowe/NRJ/KIIS FM? I don't remember her saying that :o

Modern Ecstasy2

Piano Queen

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Sneaky Oliver
5 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

In what interview? Zane Lowe/NRJ/KIIS FM? I don't remember her saying that :o

I think it’s Zane Lowe 

she said:

“I went to his studio, and sat down at a piano and I played Stupid Love on a piano with chords. And I looked at him and I said, that’s what I’ve got for you, and to me, this song can only stand on it’s two feet, even with a great track, if you can play it on a piano and it still sounds like a hit.”

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She doesn't have an acoustic version of Stupid Love recorded? What I understood is that (from the Zane Lowe interview) Gaga believes that any great song will still sound like a hit when its played on the piano. She played Max Martin a piano version when they met at his studio, and he liked parts and then Gaga recorded the version we have today with Max. But I don't think she said she has an Acoustic version recorded in the Studio  :selena:

End Racism Now

NewUsername
54 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think it’s Zane Lowe 

she said:

“I went to his studio, and sat down at a piano and I played Stupid Love on a piano with chords. And I looked at him and I said, that’s what I’ve got for you, and to me, this song can only stand on it’s two feet, even with a great track, if you can play it on a piano and it still sounds like a hit.”

46 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She doesn't have an acoustic version of Stupid Love recorded? What I understood is that (from the Zane Lowe interview) Gaga believes that any great song will still sound like a hit when its played on the piano. She played Max Martin a piano version when they met at his studio, and he liked parts and then Gaga recorded the version we have today with Max. But I don't think she said she has an Acoustic version recorded in the Studio  :selena:

Aaaah, yes, now I remember.

Delaney Elias

That's funny and amazing. No wonder Gaga is a child prodigy when it comes to piano. 

lady gaga girl GIFlady gaga spin GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Delaney

Archived