news

Happy Birthday, Gaga!

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Admin changed the title to Happy Birthday, Gaga!
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Venus Rose

Inb4 little haters continue to complain about the Chromatica delay :smh:

But ANYWAY, Happy Birthday Stefani. You've gotten me through so much, and I know i'm not the only one. So many fans, like myself, are LGBTQ+, or suffer from mental health issues, etc. But you've fought for us since day one. And I promise to always do the same for you. Truly an Icon we don't deserve :tony:

Dramatica

Kisses with distance, I love you sistren but can't get Corona right now

DapperGleamingArcticfox-size_restricted.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Guest Adarsh

Remember when GGD got Gaga a bracelet with all those little album symbol charms? What are we gifting her this year? :party:

Edit: found an image

gaga-daily-gift-1.jpg.251c2477fa3d993a58

BleepBloop
Just now, Adarsh said:

Remember when GGD got Gaga a bracelet with all those little album symbol charms? What are we gifting her this year? :party:

A face mask!

PunkTheFunk
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

A lawsuit for cancelling Chromatica

Ronk

Send Gaga birthday wishes tomorrow on all social media.  Only love, happiness, and positivity.  Let's make her day!  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Lazz Monster

Happy birthday Gaga, love you and keep being yourself and standing for what you believe :heart:

We're far from the Shallow now

herassisfamous

Happy f**king birthday to the birth-giver of ARTPOP:vegas: Gaga of the Haus of Gaga, the First of Her Name, The Unslayed, Queen of the F*ggots, Priestess of the Electric Chapel, Protector of the Art History, Lady Regent of the Billboard Charts, Breaker of Shames :huntyga: and Mother of Monsters.

All we need is love

Archived