Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
game

Quarantined? Bored? Feed your Neopets you MONSTER!

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

Did you know many Neopets are suffering constant agonizing hunger? They can't die. Because they're immortal. But the starving agony is there, and you're a horrible person. 

https://kotaku.com/your-old-neopets-may-still-be-alive-and-very-hungry-1842243197/amp

This has been Seeka, bring you your crippling nostalgia related guilt. Tune in next week when I remind you of your fish on Gaiaonline. And spoilers: those fish are likely dead. 

PunkTheFunk

You think I'm going to remember my neopets username and password from 15 years ago? I barely remember what I had for dinner yesterday.

ItsCaseyPaul

It has been 20 years since I've logged into my Neopets account.  I was 9.

I'm tearing up thinking my Asparagus JubJub has been STARVING for that long.

RIP (or I guess Rest in hunger) my little Papajun.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Seeka
3 minutes ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

It has been 20 years since I've logged into my Neopets account.  I was 9.

I'm tearing up thinking my Asparagus JubJub has been STARVING for that long.

RIP (or I guess Rest in hunger) my little Papajun.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Well you can do what the article says and see if your account is still available. But I have a feeling that all accounts before 2009 are probably gone. 

Bad Kids

I have put a fake birthdate back then and i cant recover it back because i forgot my password...

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

River

I remember we were like 10 people on the same account and then one day we were surprised that it got banned :ladyhaha:

Then I had an account with an english guy and we kept it for a long time until we both lost interest.. I lost contact with him, kinda sad tbh, he was nice.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ProfessionalClown

My inner horse girl is coming back out remember in this. And I'm a 19 year old guy.

Archived