đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jazz & Piano - May 3rd POSTPONED

MarcusBones

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2

I don’t know how to post screenshots here but I just looked on my Ticketmaster app and my shows (15th & 16th) don’t say postponed? :huh:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delaney Elias

I'm so sorry! At least you know it's postponed and not cancelled.

Delaney

LaLa
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I don’t know how to post screenshots here but I just looked on my Ticketmaster app and my shows (15th & 16th) don’t say postponed? :huh:

I don't know where I saw it... maybe twitter, but apparently they have only announced the shows until May 10th as postponed. Now, I can't see them coming back for 3 shows only, so I'm pretty sure the rest will be too, but the 13th, 15th and 16th aren't official yet 

Stephen
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

Im angry cause I want my money back. I need the money to pay my bills, and then saying postponed means they don’t have to give refunds UNTIL they announce the new date and or cancelation. 
what a rip off!!

Are you sure you cant get a refund now? I saw this:

Guests wishing to receive a refund must do so at their original point of purchase. Please reach out to the Guest Services team at (877) 880-0880 for additional inquires.

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Are you sure you cant get a refund now? I saw this:

Guests wishing to receive a refund must do so at their original point of purchase. Please reach out to the Guest Services team at (877) 880-0880 for additional inquires.

Where did you see that?

their website says:

If your event was rescheduled, we are working with the event organizer to identify new dates, and we will contact you as soon as we have confirmation. At that time, if you have any questions or concerns, you’ll be able to reach out to Ticketmaster Fan Support for assistance. If your event’s organizer is offering refunds for a rescheduled event, this option will be visible under the event in your Ticketmaster account.

If your event was not canceled and you are unable to attend, as always, you can consider selling your tickets to other fans on our safe and simple Ticketmaster resale marketplace (for applicable events).

Stephen
Just now, MessyTop said:

Where did you see that?

their website says:

If your event was rescheduled, we are working with the event organizer to identify new dates, and we will contact you as soon as we have confirmation. At that time, if you have any questions or concerns, you’ll be able to reach out to Ticketmaster Fan Support for assistance. If your event’s organizer is offering refunds for a rescheduled event, this option will be visible under the event in your Ticketmaster account.

If your event was not canceled and you are unable to attend, as always, you can consider selling your tickets to other fans on our safe and simple Ticketmaster resale marketplace (for applicable events).

I saw it on https://vegas.ladygaga.com/

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Thanks, but unfortunately the point of purchase for me right now is Ticketmaster, not park MGM. I’ll give it a try tomorrow, but ticket master is saying no refunds cause the show is not cancelled just postponed. 
it’s truly cray they aren’t just giving us automatic refunds. The world is ending and they think Gaga is gonna have new dates opening up. They are nuts 

Stephen
Just now, MessyTop said:

Thanks, but unfortunately the point of purchase for me right now is Ticketmaster, not park MGM. I’ll give it a try tomorrow, but ticket master is saying. I refunds cause the show is not cancelled just postponed 

I'm pretty sure all the tickets are sold through ticketmaster though :huh:  definitely give it a try. Hope you can get your money asap.

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I'm pretty sure all the tickets are sold through ticketmaster though :huh:  definitely give it a try. Hope you can get your money asap.

Thank you, I’m gonna try. These are crazy circumstances. We all have no work and any money helps. Thanks again for the info and your help. :kiss:

Modern Ecstasy2
6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Thanks, but unfortunately the point of purchase for me right now is Ticketmaster, not park MGM. I’ll give it a try tomorrow, but ticket master is saying no refunds cause the show is not cancelled just postponed. 
it’s truly cray they aren’t just giving us automatic refunds. The world is ending and they think Gaga is gonna have new dates opening up. They are nuts 

I know it’s a scary time with a lot of uncertainty, but the world is not ending! :runhug: we are gonna push through and come out the other side of this :heart:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Schwerk

I'm kind of relieved I now have clarity. Hoping I can make it to the new date because selling an M&G from Europe will be very hard. 

I think if you're American and want to resell your tickets instead of go to the postponed shows, it will be quite easy to sell them if you keep the price fair and not double or triple it like everyone else.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

MessyTop

Update. I called MGM and got told I can’t get a refund for my tickets. 
they said only Ticketmaster can give me a refund and as of now the show is only postponed, an not cancelled.

they said they can reschedule for any date in the next 12-18 months. 

how abusive is that, they can keep our money and say your show has been rescheduled for Oct 2021! How is that legal? I’m so angry 

blankpaper
4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Update. I called MGM and got told I can’t get a refund for my tickets. 
they said only Ticketmaster can give me a refund and as of now the show is only postponed, an not cancelled.

they said they can reschedule for any date in the next 12-18 months. 

how abusive is that, they can keep our money and say your show has been rescheduled for Oct 2021! How is that legal? I’m so angry 

Once it’s rescheduled you should be able to get a refund though. They just don’t do it while it’s up in the air 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Itsbrenda

Sorry that happened to you. 

when they change The Chromatica tour I Hope it’s actually cancelled and not pushed back. People are going through a lot and could do with there money back. 

Archived