Jump to content
society

France in lockdown


Miaou

Featured Posts

Magui

This is getting so bad...Tomorrow, Portugal will do the same (the State Council will reunite and make the decision)   i feel like we are waiting fora  big storm that will cause a lot of death ...  you hear this doctors talking about the exponential curve, and how is going to increase and the death rate ...then Portugal doesn't have best healthcare system compared to other countries, Germany, France, etc, our economy isn't  that strong either, i just hope the hospitals don't get completely overwhelm.  

The following weeks will be very tough for everyone. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

BetrayedSTAN
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Damn girl why he in prison?

he aggressively defended his wife from a guy who tried  to rape her .. but the police won't believe his story simply cause he's a muslim .

Link to post
Share on other sites

SwissMonster
52 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

 

This is crazy. I never expected our country/planrt would experience something like that!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Considering my health, I could die if I get sick. I'm not scared at all though, I'm home with my family. However, last week I was in Montpellier (the most infected city) and I hope I didn't get the virus

I hope you will stay healthy, good luck to you! 

the meow in zombieboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Miaou
8 hours ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

he aggressively defended his wife from a guy who tried  to rape her .. but the police won't believe his story simply cause he's a muslim .

Oh my god....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gerrard174

Where are the people say that this covid19 is overblown by the media?

Now even my country is on mild lockdown

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...