Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
game

Seeka's Quarantine Games: Lamento: Beyond the Void

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

With the Coronavirus going about, many of us are about to be stuck in our houses for a month. To maybe a year or more if we're unlucky. 

So, I'm here with long running entertainment suggestions for all you gays. And gals. And the few straights. Though tonight's suggestion is mostly for gays and girls into yaoi. 

lamento_cover.png

Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- is a yaoi visual novel by Nitro+CHiRAL following the story of Konoe, taking place in the world of Sisa. 

Konoe lives by himself in the village of Karou. In his youth, Konoe's mother died, leaving him to fend for himself. Which has became tougher as the years have continued. An unnatural event known as "The Void" has made the forests fatal to cats. Making the forest unnaturally saturated with color, it harms anything that comes into contact with it. Survival is further complicated by The Sickness, a plague which has killed off nearly all female Ribika. Men are affected differently by the Sickness, body parts disappearing and leaving a void. 

Karou has enacted a system of cannibalism, sacrifices of cats, to keep the villagers fed with meat. 

Konoe isn't affected much, living off of fruits and nuts. However, everything changes after a series of nightmares, and his ears and tail change color to that of the cat of prophecy. 

After being chosen as a sacrifice, Konoe is forced to flee the village.

On his journey he meets a slew of comrades, who may become more, who help him learn what is happening with him, and partake in his curse. 

The bloodthirsty but reliable Rai. 

340?cb=20141026215825

The childlike assassin, Asato. 

340?cb=20141026220625

The talented innkeeper, Bardo. 

340?cb=20130201055042

Konoe's journey leads him to what caused his curse, more of his own past and those of his companions. He puts powers that he's had since he was child to use, and learns that he's always had a power that only a few cats dream about. 

He helps his companions with their own demons while dealing with strange attackers, and the enigmatic Firi. 

Playtime: More than 70+ hours

Endings: Multiple but no golden ending. Rai, Asato, and Bardo are your bachelors. Bardo is the more difficult of the three to start.

Explicit: Yes. Very. You can find a censorless version of the game floating about. I mean, you can buy the game, yes. But like, there are pirated copies as well. You do you. 

More interesting stuff:

I get African/Native American vibes from Sisa's mythos.

Asato's smile is worth playing his route multiple times. 

The soundtrack is amazing as hell.

Seeka
21 minutes ago, Floppy said:

I found my new home. :firega:

If you want the game for free and don't mind pirating there's a site I can suggest. 

Though you could probably find it by googling "direct download games for free" haha. 

Floppy
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

If you want the game for free and don't mind pirating there's a site I can suggest. 

Though you could probably find it by googling "direct download games for free" haha. 

I already found it I'm currently using starbucks wifi to download. :billie:

Seeka
4 minutes ago, Floppy said:

I already found it I'm currently using starbucks wifi to download. :billie:

Yays! 

If you need any help, I'm here. The game was released in 2006 and the translation made by fans wasn't released until way later. So it may be a little wonky. 

But if you're direct downloading it should be fine. 

Lazz Monster
7 minutes ago, Seeka said:

could you pm it to me please?

We're far from the Shallow now

Floppy
Just now, Seeka said:

Yays! 

If you need any help, I'm here. The game was released in 2006 and the translation made by fans wasn't released until way later. So it may be a little wonky. 

But if you're direct downloading it should be fine. 

Thanks I'm gunna play for a while and I'll come back tomorrow and let u know how it goes. 

Seeka
13 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Thanks I'm gunna play for a while and I'll come back tomorrow and let u know how it goes. 

Tell me what you think. If your download doesn't work, tell me. 

Floppy
1 hour ago, Seeka said:

Tell me what you think. If your download doesn't work, tell me. 

Ok so I started playing and I'm gunna wait to tell u what I think but I can't stop playing... :toofunny:

Seeka
11 hours ago, Floppy said:

Ok so I started playing and I'm gunna wait to tell u what I think but I can't stop playing... :toofunny:

So whatcha think?

Archived