• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

TheMadridHash

Nice to see Russia is slaying

If St. Petesburg sold out then Moscow should be even better

Media is so interested in selling the decay of gaga right now, she just trips on stage and they say she passed out on stage and probably died but because she is the devil she won't die :creepflop: :troll:

bumblebee

How stupid can Madonna fans even get?

297611_515963365089323_1310242944_n.jpg

Cause they are playing dirty - they've started the propaganda against Gaga, although Gaga herself has never been harsh towards Madonna, as I remember. She has countless times praised her as an artist and a woman.

See - they don't even care it was the pre-show and that's the Darkness playing. Uh. I don't know/ I feel kinda sorry for them - as it displays such dark soul intentions that I'm even scared how damaged their mind is.

How stupid can Madonna fans even get?

297611_515963365089323_1310242944_n.jpg

oh paws down taking pictures of the preshow....lol. I am just waiting for receipts. I will get them back if I can. THIS I PROMISE!!!

all you Madonna trolls reading this hiding in exhale, madonnanation, youtube, pawsdown, examiner.......I WILL GET YOU. You better pray the flop is true.

Edited by jhonyguy04

oh paws down taking pictures of the preshow....lol. I am just waiting for receipts. I will get them back if I can. THIS I PROMISE!!!

all you Madonna trolls reading this hiding in exhale, madonnanation, youtube, pawsdown, examiner.......I WILL GET YOU. You better pray the flop is true.

It's gonna be hard because even if Madonna surpasses her with 10 people at the final attendance they will drag our fave really hard for it.

bumblebee

Look, the show did fine.

Please do understand how important it was for Gaga and her team.

I should say that although Born This Way album did really amazing sales-wise in Russia (many fans), but the radio simply didn't understand the material and didn't play anything from it, even the title track which was so huge in the world. So you can say that the last big radio hit for her was Alejandro back in summer 2010, and since then for more than 2 years the radio was relatively silent for Gaga.

And after such a long time she is coming to the country and proving she is a KICK-ASS performer who is pretty good at singing, dancing and the production of the show is fine. She is good to fans, and the General Public seemed to like the show, as I know, or at least they liked that the fans liked the show. She has established herself as a good live-singing act, which means the interest towards her next project will be high, and she could probably return with ARTPOP and play for even more people!

It's gonna be hard because even if Madonna surpasses her with 10 people at the final attendance they will drag our fave really hard for it.

see they are so caught up in the hate, they won't be able to enjoy Madonna's success as long as Gaga is successful. They care more about Gaga flopping then Madonna winning. It is actually gonna be easier to rub it in their face. They are bitter like that.

what does she say thats so 'OMGAGA' i cant catch it?

I think it's epic when the camera films her from behind and you can see her + the audience!

Rollercoaster

Funny they claim that's a photo of final attendance... with all the house lights still on.... and people still queuing to get in that you can see on the photo....