Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

This is surreal, honestly. South American leg had most of the stadium shows with more than 40k, in what universe that is a flop... I dont know. East Europe has 100% sold status, which means she met the expectations HER TEAM HAD, except maybe Sofia. So the reasons to keep complaining a calling this a flop... I dont know, i dont know a single thing now.

Reserved seating sections allow people to arrive late, i witnessed that, every venue is half empty until minutes before Gaga herself gets on stage. Pictures before the show are always like that.

I hope she does great in Oslo, since she has been doing great almost everywhere. I cant believe you think Gaga should rethink her artistic vision because of a limited number of shows that only did fine, did you guys think that way after the South African concerts?... Common sense please!

Hello, it's me

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

I'm glad it filled up! The picture from a few hours ago looked so depressing. Although the venue itself is very depressing in a sterile way.

Americano

I'm glad it filled up! The picture from a few hours ago looked so depressing. Although the venue itself is very depressing in a sterile way.

I know what you mean. It looks so bland

Rollercoaster

I know what you mean. It looks so bland

I think it's because it's white and the roof is really low. Like... a big Tesco...

Can we get 'Jhonyguy04' banned from the thread??

This.

heavymlover

It's not the most amusing crowd, but I'm glad it looks almost full (and she hasn't started yet). It can be said that this is not impressive for Lady Gaga, but until somebody gives me receipts of any other pop star selling more tour tickets than Gaga (besides Madonna) then I will not get worried about her crowds. She has a 4 year career and she has been in places where other pop stars have never been to perform, and that's already quiet an achievement. Let's stop worrying about numbers and status and let's focus on the material :)

Edited by heavymlover