๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

nick4bty

:golfclap:

ย 

I'm tired of the complains about how pop music should be. If people don't like the current pop music there is alot more to listen

ย 

What? When did I ever complain about how pop music should be? lol. All I said was that there's not a void, because all these other genres are now having their time in the spotlight (unlike 2011, which was dominated by pop).

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Art

This era, I really hope GaGa has a hit as big as, if not bigger than, Thrift Shop. It's undoubtedly the biggest song of the year so far, and I hope GaGa can top it in that sense. She hasn't had a hit of thatย caliberย in what seems like ages.

chris777

What? When did I ever complain about how pop music should be? lol. All I said was that there's not a void, because all these other genres are now having their time in the spotlight (unlike 2011, which was dominated by pop).

And I agreed with you

The complaint comment was about other people not you

This era, I really hope GaGa has a hit as big as, if not bigger than, Thrift Shop. It's undoubtedly the biggest song of the year so far, and I hope GaGa can top it in that sense. She hasn't had a hit of thatย caliberย in what seems like ages.

Hits likes TS, JD and PF just happens one time. She won't have another hit like PF

Pop Art

Hits likes TS, JD and PF just happens one time. She won't have another hit like PF

ย 

Usually, I would agree, but she's already had three of them: Poker Face, Bad Romance, and, to a lesser extent, Just Dance. I don't see why she can't have another one.

nick4bty

And I agreed with you

The complaint comment was about other people not you

ย 

Oh lol. Well you quoted me so.... :gum:

chris777

Usually, I would agree, but she's already had three of them: Poker Face, Bad Romance, and, to a lesser extent, Just Dance. I don't see why she can't have another one.

Yes she did, back when she was in her peak (one of the highest peak in the music industry). She can peak again, but not as big like she did with TF/TFM.

ย 

It's like saying that Katy will have another TD. highly unlikely

ย 

She can top Just Dance WW and Bad Romance in the US and WW. Poker Face? NO

Pop Art

Yes she did, back when she was in her peak (one of the highest peak in the music industry). She can peak again, but not as big like she did with TF/TFM.

ย 

It's like saying that Katy will have another TD. highly unlikely

ย 

She can top Just Dance WW and Bad Romance in the US and WW. Poker Face? NO

ย 

Maybe not top it, but that wasn't my point to begin with. Poker Face was even bigger than Thrift Shop is, and I'm saying I'd love for her to have a hit as big as Thrift Shop.

chris777

Maybe not top it, but that wasn't my point to begin with. Poker Face was even bigger than Thrift Shop is, and I'm saying I'd love for her to have a hit as big as Thrift Shop.

I would love it tooย  :flutter:

Dangerous Man

well, there's still a chance that Gaga can out-peak her previous success. Rihanna is one of the examples.ย 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Billboard Hot 100: @LanaDelReyรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs Young And Beautiful leaps from #95 to #59 in its 3rd week.

Americano

Edited the OP just as a reminder that for years (until 2012), this thread was generally focused on Gaga and random arguments about other artists/etc. was not the norm. That'll be the case again in a few months. :)

Ugh how did great gatsby not outsell lady antebellum.

ย 

A soundtrack doesn't have a built in fanbase. People will buy it (or not) as they see the movie.

CoolTrainerTerry

Looks like Demiย may debut in the #2 or #3 spot.

ย 

Chart News รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ@chartnews

US chart preview: @VampireWeekend 120-130k | @ddlovato & @GeorgeStrait 105-115k.

ย 

...Vampire...Weekend...

ย 

Seriously?

Arturo

Edited the OP just as a reminder that for years (until 2012), this thread was generally focused on Gaga and random arguments about other artists/etc. was not the norm. That'll be the case again in a few months. :)

Can't wait :excited2:

Archived