Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jjang

I'm a fan of the first female with a solo diamond hit,how about you? :whitney:

Americano

Just finished watching that video.

Nothing spectacular, but it's cute IMO and very summery/mo-town just like the song.

Jase

Even though it was about as exciting as watching paint dry, I don't think it needed a big video with a huge storyline or anything like that, so I'm not complaining

#01, please.

Americano

Im excited for her performance next week, just bc I wanna see what vocal power she maintains as she ages. I hope shes been training

Ozzy8923

Mariah's videos have never been anything spectacular, so the video for Beautiful was as good as it's going to get with her. It's cute. 

Americano

I like the color scheme, it goes well with the mood of the song

nick4bty

Even though it was about as exciting as watching paint dry, I don't think it needed a big video with a huge storyline or anything like that, so I'm not complaining

#01, please.

Mariah's videos have never been anything spectacular, so the video for Beautiful was as good as it's going to get with her. It's cute. 

Exactly. lol. People would have watched the video regardless, and regardless of how good it is, people are still going to like it. So it'll help it, but I don't think it'll help it much, in terms of sales. The performance will probably help it more. 

yes, the colors are great and she looks gorgeous and hot as ****

it's a #beautiful cute little video  :yes:

Archived