đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

If Flo Rida has another hit.. :wtf:

Actually. Jk. Ive liked most of his recent hits

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cherry

J.Lo? not really

Britney? yes, but that depends on the music. 

Gaga? of course but mostly fans

At this point, people will be always there for a Rihanna lead single

Rihanna's lead single success is more due to the fact that it's a catchy Rihanna song, not because anyone anticipates new music from her. She releases too often for her new music to carry the event status that Gaga or Britney's new music does.

Americano

Gaga, Katy, and Britney are all gonna have big hype for their returns.

Ozzy8923

Not this turning into Britney, her makeup, and her aging. Please, I hear enough of that outside GGD.  

Billy B did the makeup. 

:redface:

Americano

But only one will survive

inb4 they all have #1 hits :whitney:

I agree.

Don't even. Britney Spears, no matter what she does, always has huge hype. Her fanbase is just massive

hausofmike

In b4 Rihanna releases her 60th single before either one of those singles come out

chris777

Rihanna's lead single success is more due to the fact that it's a catchy Rihanna song, not because anyone anticipates new music from her. She releases too often for her new music to carry the event status that Gaga or Britney's new music does.

it's not like people don't know if the song isn't the lead single, of course they know. which is what i'm trying to mean, they will be there for the lead single

Cherry

Don't even. Britney Spears, no matter what she does, always has huge hype. Her fanbase is just massive

I never denied this.

Gaga and Katy are hot right now. Britney's not irrelevant or anything, but she's only ever generated big hype for new music two times in recent memory... and that would be with "Gimme More" (her comeback single) and "Womanizer" (her "proper" comeback single). She's not in Gaga, Katy, Rihanna, etc.'s league right now.

chris777

Wait for Katy, Bey, Gaga and Britney release their lead singles the same week/day  :deadbanana:

Americano

The longer Gaga and Katy wait, the bigger the media buzz will be. Kinda excited for all of it.

Not as crazy as Timberlakes, but still.

I think Gaga's buzz will be heightened by the fact shes literally been GONE. Not MET Gala or anything like Katy.

Ozzy8923

Wait for Katy, Bey, Gaga and Britney release their lead singe the same week/day  :deadbanana:

That'd be interesting! 

It would be

1. Gaga

2. Britney

3. Katy

4. Beyonce

:emma: Beyonce has the bigger fan base, but her lead singles never seem to have impressive first week sales. 

Klou

I feel like Beyonce dampened the hype for her album with all of her odd promo and appearances lately.

Archived