Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

BROSEIDON

JT needs to perform Mirrors somewhere. It just needs one big push to get it to the top

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SomethingMore

JT wil probably sell around 2.2 million copies of Part I, before the second part is released. Combined I see it at 3.5 million max. And thats awesome.

AURA

JT and Selena are rocking that promo in ways others need to take note of

tumblr_mmop784dnq1s6fyvso1_500.gif

I agree. Their promo campaings are greatly-thought. :yes:

That gif :worship:

Dangerous Man

JT and Selena are rocking that promo in ways others need to take note of

tumblr_mmop784dnq1s6fyvso1_500.gif

Ughh.. what a goddess. Beiber is so lucky.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

HOTRODSGAGA

Maybe people will actually get her name right :flutter:

literally rolling on the floor laughing. :lmao: 

On the Digital Songs chart, the entire top five are non-movers, led once again by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Can't Hold Us" (featuring Ray Dalton), with 241,000 (down 8%). At Nos. 2-5: P!nk's "Just Give Me a Reason" (featuring Nate Ruess) with 230,000 (down 10%), Justin Timberlake's "Mirrors" with 168,000 (down 5%), Florida Georgia Line's "Cruise" with 151,000 (up 4%) and Rihanna's "Stay" (featuring Mikky Ekko) with 145,000 (up 4%).

Selena Gomez's "Come & Get It" jumps 9-6 with 143,000 (up 24%), while Imagine Dragons' "Radioactive" is steady at No. 7 with 141,000 (up 5%). Icona Pop's "I Love It" (featuring Charli XCX) falls 6-8 with 128,000 (down 5%) and Bruno Mars' "When I Was Your Man" rises 10-9 with 115,000 (up 6%).

Closing out the top 10 is a new entry from Mariah Carey: "#Beautiful," featuring Miguel. It starts with 114,000 at No. 10 and marks her best sales week for a song since 2009, when "Obsessed" arrived at No. 9 on Digital Songs with 119,000. "#Beautiful" is the lead track from Carey's upcoming album, due out this summer

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1562014/lady-antebellum-scores-third-no-1-album-gatsby-debuts-strong-at-no-2

Selena Gomez's "Come & Get It" jumps 9-6 with 143,000 (up 24%)

:omgexcited:

can't wait to see her hot 100 peak 

AURA

Selena :clap:

20 mil views in the first week :deadbanana: Imagine how many views Lady Gaga can get with a short epic music video

chris777

Billboard Hot 100
Top 10

1. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us
2. P!nk Feauturing Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason
3. Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
4. Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
5. Rihanna Featuring Mikky Ekko - Stay
6. Selena Gomez - Come & Get it
7. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feautring Wanz - Thrift Shop
8. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
9. Icona Pop Featuring Charlie XCX - I Love It
10. Florida Georgia Line Featuring Nelly - Cruise

The Hot 100's highest debut belongs to Mariah Carey's "#Beautiful," featuring Miguel, which begins at No. 24. The track launched on Hot 100 Airplay at No. 44 last week with 31 million impressions after just two days of airplay, aided heavily on its first day (May 6) by coordinated airplay on Clear Channel Media and Entertainment stations. This week, with that hefty first day of spins now in the previous tracking period, "#Beautiful" maintains its No. 44 Hot 100 Airplay rank and 31 million in audience (up less than 1%). Following its first full week of sales, it enters Hot Digital Songs at No. 10 (114,000), marking her eighth top 10 on the tally and first since "Obsessed" reached No. 6 in 2009. "#Beautiful" falls shy of the Streaming Songs chart with 461,000 first-week streams.

The lead single from Carey's forthcoming 13th studio album charges 32-7 on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and 16-2 on R&B Songs and debuts at No. 1 on R&B Digital Songs.

AURA

Billboard Hot 100

Top 10

6. Selena Gomez - Come & Get it

Selegenda Godmez's first top10 hit :legend: Comin' for them weaves

PS I know this ain't too important, but don't you think it's interesting that Selena has 42mil fb likes and Gaga 57mil? Only 15mil difference :shocked:

HOTRODSGAGA

Selegenda Godmez's first top10 hit :legend: Comin' for them weaves

PS I know this ain't too important, but don't you think it's interesting that Selena has 42mil fb likes and Gaga 57mil? Only 15mil difference :shocked:

Facebook likes/ twitter followers are not reliable at all. 

If i was rich, and if i wanted, i could get more followers than gaga and justin combined. :smh: 

Archived