Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

.Listen to the orchestral version :)

Oh! With that smiley, I assume it's better than the original version. I'll definitely listen to it. :excited2:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.Listen to the orchestral version :)

I tried listening to it, but it really makes me doze off. I prefer the original version though. :)

By the way, how is the flawless Ellie performing with I Need Your Love? Does it have a chance to be a hit in the US?

Klou

Oh! With that smiley, I assume it's better than the original version. I'll definitely listen to it. :excited2:

Its very pretty :ARTPOP:

I tried listening to it, but it really makes me doze off. I prefer the original version though. :)

By the way, how is the flawless Ellie performing with I Need Your Love? Does it have a chance to be a hit in the US?

The original is more subdued, so I'm surprised that's your reaction!

And I honestly can't tell. It is rising so slow that it's hard to predict. I highly doubt a top 10 at this point. The song will rise then plateau out for a few weeks... Then rise again. It's very odd.

Okay, as promised, since Y&B entered the top 10, I just listened to it. It's so beautiful indeed. One of her best since Dark Paradise and Lucky Ones. Totally deserves this success. :clap:

and maybe I'll watch the movie too. :ARTPOP:

Why didn't you listen to it before? Its success/failure does not make the song any worse or better :emma:

MANiCURE1295

Young and Beautiful is really amazing. One of Lana's best songs BY FAR

hausofmike

MARIAH CAREY - #Beautiful f/Miguel: 66.756 (+7.14)

Young: 9,73,98

:classy:

.Its very pretty :ARTPOP:

.The original is more subdued, so I'm surprised that's your reaction!

And I honestly can't tell. It is rising so slow that it's hard to predict. I highly doubt a top 10 at this point. The song will rise then plateau out for a few weeks... Then rise again. It's very odd.

I guess I need to listen more to the orchestral version to give a fair judgment.  ;)

I wish this song will turn out to be at least a mediocre hit. If Sweet Nothing with its generic breakdown has managed to become a mediocre hit, INYL deserves to be one.

Klou

HOLY **** LANA'S TOP 10

She's top 5. Where Have You Been? :ray:

I guess I need to listen more to the orchestral version to give a fair judgment.  ;)

I wish this song will turn out to be at least a mediocre hit. If Sweet Nothing with its generic breakdown has managed to become a mediocre hit, INYL deserves to be one.

The song has done pretty well outside of the US, so it may do well here. I was originally hoping for top 20, which I think is a more realistic goal.

Andertxu

20. Avril Lavigne - Here's to Never Growing Up

Yes! It entered again the top 20! :omgexcited:

Love seeing that! :worship:

jhonyguy04

I am an Avril fan, but she is dropping now, and her radio update is negative now, so another artists I like flops....

Klou

I am an Avril fan, but she is dropping now, and her radio update is negative now, so another artists I like flops....

I think it's only negative because some stations were added or removed from mediabase. There should be a positive update tomorrow.

Archived