💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

1. RIHANNA – Stay ft. Mikky Ekko: 174.803 (- 0.750)

2. PINK - Just Give Me A Reason: 173.112 (+ 0.652)

3. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - Mirrors: 167.001 (+ 1.752)

4. MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - Can't Hold Us ft. Ray Dalton: 147.790 (+ 1.737)

5. BRUNO MARS – When I Was Your Man: 146.538 (- 2.432)

6. PITBULL – Feel This Moment ft. C. Aguilera: 101.464 (- 2.496)

7. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE – Suit & Tie f/t. AY Z: 90.858 (- 2.419)

8. MAROON 5 – Daylight: 90.661 (- 2.424)

9. DEMI LOVATO - Heart Attack: 89.150 (+ 1.314)

10. ICONA POP - I Love It ft. Charli XCX: 84.952 (+ 1.390)

11. LUMINEERS – Ho Hey: 73.029 (- 0.386)

12. MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS – Thrift Shop ft. Wanz: 67.324 (- 0.693)

13. FLORIDA-GEORGIA LINE - Get Your Shine On: 65.682 (- 0.306)

14. BRUNO MARS – Locked Out Of Heaven: 64.960 (+ 0.041)

15. DRAKE – Started From The Bottom: 64.055 (- 1.143)

16. TAYLOR SWIFT – I Knew You Were Trouble: 63.846 (- 0.724)

17. DARIUS RUCKER - Wagon Wheel: 62.190 (+ 0.207)

18. KREWELLA - Alive: 60.916 (- 0.638)

19. MARIAH CAREY - #Beautiful ft. Miguel: 59.616 (+ 6.730)

20. KENNY CHESNEY - Pirate Flag: 58.925 (+ 0.205)

CHRIS BROWN – Fine China: 57.257 (- 0.003)

TAYLOR SWIFT – 22: 56.046 (+ 0.683)

WILL.I.AM FT. JUSTIN BIEBER – #thatpower: 54.602 (+ 0.477)

SELENA GOMEZ – Come & Get It: 52.716 (+ 0.765)

ARIANA GRANDE – The Way f/Mac Miller: 51.987 (+ 0.376)

DAFT PUNK – Get Lucky: 31.556 (+ 1.431)

PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Gone, Gone, Gone: 30.308 (+ 0.663)

AVRIL LAVIGNE – Here’s To Never Growing Up: 26.421 (+ 0.361)

ZEDD – Clarity ft. Foxes: 24.861 (+ 0.865)

CALVIN HARRIS FT. ELLIE GOULDING – I Need Your Love: 20.812 (+ 0.662)

JENNIFER LOPEZ FT. PITBULL – Live It Up: 18.313 (+ 1.236)

BRUNO MARS – Treasure: 5.922 (+ 0.718)

----

Mirrors is slowing down.  :(

Demi and Bruno are doing great!  :)

Mariah is now at the top 20. But she might lose at least 25M ai with the rolling effect.

Mirrors is still having a great run. A #3 peak in the HOT 100 chart for a second single is already fine at this time. I guess one last more single from the first volume of the 20/20 Experience would be enough before the 2nd volume drops later this year. Otherwise, we'd be just waiting for the new lead single then. And I hope that would be a smash. A #1 in the HOT 100, perhaps.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

Queen Lana paying back Interscope after that debt she put them in :ray:

Emvee

Mirrors is still having a great run. A #3 peak in the HOT 100 chart for a second single is already fine at this time. I guess one last more single from the first volume of the 20/20 Experience would be enough before the 2nd volume drops later this year. Otherwise, we'd be just waiting for the new lead single then. And I hope that would be a smash. A #1 in the HOT 100, perhaps.

If September 30th is the release date for volume 2, that would mean its lead single would have to be released at least a month prior to it. Does volume 1 really have enough time for a third single?

Then again, they could just release the lead and volume 2 simultaneously. 

I just checked kworb and saw Lana still so high. At first I thought I'm on the German iTunes, it's so weird (in a positive way) to see her so high in the US. I really hope she can at least break the top 30 for now.

Apparently, Rihanna's Stay is the 3rd top-selling single of 2013 so far with over 2.6 million in sales. I wasn't expecting that when it got released as the 2nd single from Unapologetic. And what's more surprising is that its music video has now over 125 million views on VEVO / YouTube, despite being deemed as "boring" by her critics. :clap:

Anyway, as far as the first half of 2013 is concerned, it's wide and clear that Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars, P!nk, and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis dominated the Billboard charts. Now, I'm waiting for the highly anticipated other half of 2013 even more since it's getting more and more unexciting in the charts for me. And I never thought I'd say this, but I'm missing Katy Perry already. Along with Gaga, of course. :rofl:

If September 30th is the release date for volume 2, that would mean its lead single would have to be released at least a month prior to it. Does volume 1 really have enough time for a third single?

Then again, they could just release the lead and volume 2 simultaneously. 

I'd just love for Pusher Love Girl to be released as a single between June-July, even for a short period of time. An early September release for the lead single would be enough to build hype for the 2nd volume, I assume. But as you've said, releasing it simultaneously would be likely too. 

Well deserved :clap: I never got why people said it will flop and labeled the video as boring. It's extremely simple, but also extremely relatable.

Can't wait for the highly anticipated next half of the year! JT, Gaga, Katy, Eminem, Selena and Beyoncé are the releases I'm looking forward to.

Well deserved :clap: I never got why people said it will flop and labeled the video as boring. It's extremely simple, but also extremely relatable.

Can't wait for the highly anticipated next half of the year! JT, Gaga, Katy, Eminem, Selena and Beyoncé are the releases I'm looking forward to.

Same here. I'm also looking forward for the Album 8 of Britney Spears this year.

Are there any new updates about it? 

Ozzy8923

Same here. I'm also looking forward for the Album 8 of Britney Spears this year.

Are there any new updates about it? 

Diplo was confirmed as a producer. Other than that there hasn't been too much yet. Some lyrics leaked the other day and it's a song called Old City of Mine, it's a ballad, sounds promising. Hit-Boy, Danja, Wiz Khalifa, Woodkid, David Guetta speculated. Will be more urban than pop or a mix of both (confirmed by Britney). No signs of Luke or Max Martin. Promising songwriters have been hired, too. Unfortunately, no signs of Bloodshy & Avant either. Overall, more creative control by Britney's part and more personal. Apparently, there will be some live instruments on the album (violins, guitars etc, probably some piano too). 

nick4bty

I don't think 20/20 P1 has another single in it. None of the other 8 songs are as single worthy as Mirrors (or Suit & Tie, to a lesser extent).

Poor Mariah. Freefalling like nobody's business. Radio updates are fantastic, though. Scared to see that rolling effect kick in though  :ohno:

I don't think 20/20 P1 has another single in it. None of the other 8 songs are as single worthy as Mirrors (or Suit & Tie, to a lesser extent).

I was thinking this. P1 is probably done. And he'll slay 4Q with P2.

VforVendetta

I am also very impressed that Stay pulled a TEOG size performance in the charts plus the highly viewed video that seemed boring. I must admit that I prefer these risky choices from Rihanna than songs like Right Now....

Rino

Mariah Carey's song is quite addictive I must say. It has such a warm, hot summer vibe to it. 

and yay for Rihanna. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived