Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

heavymlover

I believe it's Billboard peak so far is 82, which is sure to shattered this week. I was just wondering if Young and Beautiful is already her most successful single.

Edit: On another note, it's amusing to watch everyone complain about the "basicness" of recent pop releases.  Right Now, Crazy Kids (excluding the rapping), JLo's song, and Come and Get It are all great dance songs.  Get off your high horse, because the last time I checked you were on a pop music forum in the top charts discussion.  If you want to talk about how crappy modern dance music is, I suggest you head on over to an indie board or something.  Dance music doesn't have to be memorable, it just has to be fun. 

I agree, except for Right Now. In my opinion RN is one of Guetta's weakest productions. I like Rihanna though, so I'm not trying to attack her.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURA

With great promo, a catchy melody, fresh production and an amazing video, I could see Gaga getting yet another Diamond single :ray:

I still can't believe she's the first female in the US with a Diamon single.

G O D G A

@Tommy: Come & Get It isn't as basic as Rihanna's/Ke$ha's singles are though

Klou

Radioactive gaining in sales again as it rises on pop radio. I think it could be a contender for a future #1.

VforVendetta

@The Night 2 million ww for ARTPOP is too low and will be considered flop. We are talking about Lady Gaga here, not Rihanna. ARTPOP will have minimum sales of 4 million ww and it still is too low. Her ww power is huge and with the BTWB it has grown even bigger.

Runway

I believe it's Billboard peak so far is 82, which is sure to shattered this week. I was just wondering if Young and Beautiful is already her most successful single.

Edit: On another note, it's amusing to watch everyone complain about the "basicness" of recent pop releases. Right Now, Crazy Kids (excluding the rapping), JLo's song, and Come and Get It are all great dance songs. Get off your high horse, because the last time I checked you were on a pop music forum in the top charts discussion. If you want to talk about how crappy modern dance music is, I suggest you head on over to an indie board or something. Dance music doesn't have to be memorable, it just has to be fun.

Come and Slay It is an experimental smash that should not be in the same sentence as the other basic songs :ray:

@The Night 2 million ww for ARTPOP is too low and will be considered flop. We are talking about Lady Gaga here, not Rihanna. ARTPOP will have minimum sales of 4 million ww and it still is too low. Her ww power is huge and with the BTWB it has grown even bigger.

He was talking about US sales obviously

Care to read the thread title again pls :ray:

AURA

Come and Slay It is an experimental smash that should not be in the same sentence as the other basic songs :ray:

He was talking about US sales obviously

Care to read the thread title again pls :ray:

dats why i love you :clap: and other obvious reasons :teehee:

Blank Space

I can call Ke$ha one hit wonder because she is remembered for her Tik Tok I'm clock or in the other words she felt famous for a few minutes and squeezed everything she could from her momentum while she was new,hot,fresh with dirty slut image.Her Warrior era totally flopped,she is nobody now because her dirty slut's image is no longer interesting to general public and to completely kill her career her label doesn't let her to release ballads which could save her because ballads now are on wave and could bring her fame minutes back. :ray:

disneyhigh

With great promo, a catchy melody, fresh production and an amazing video, I could see Gaga getting yet another Diamond single :ray:

good luck with that :laughga:

WarriorPrince

I can call Ke$ha one hit wonder because she is remembered for her Tik Tok 

You cant really call someone a one hit wonder when besides their biggest hit they have three 3x platinum songs, two 2x platinum songs and one platinum song. Not to talk about her 5x platinum collab.

Even though Lana outsold all of her discography with only Born to Die  :teehee:

Jjang

Ke$ha flopping

Rihanna releasing her worst song of her recent album

and JT hitting 10m albums sold in the USA 

Dangerous Man

87. Glee Cast - Clarity (Glee Cast Version)

I'm totally in love to this... :legend:

261. Treasure - Bruno Mars

It's coming.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

PatrickMonster

87. Glee Cast - Clarity (Glee Cast Version)

I'm totally in love to this... :legend:

261. Treasure - Bruno Mars

It's coming.

Now 255. & 930. :excited2:

Dangerous Man

Now 255. & 930. :excited2:

I can't wait for him to perform it on Billboard Music Award. :omgexcited:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Pure Adrenaline

Selena coming foor the Top 5 weave ...be ready

If Gaga makes videos like that during ARTPOP, I'll throw myself in front of a bus.

inb4 she does  :derpga: ....... no but srsly I like the new video althought the intro game me a Y&I vibe

Why is everyone surprised that Selena's video looks like a Rihanna video when the song sounds like a Rihanna song?

well....the song was written for Rhianna and the director of the video was the one who directed OG(ITW)  :laughga:

- Can someone gave me the link with the radio updates and iTunes bars please bacause I lost it

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived