💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Thirteen

MARIAH CAREY – #Beautiful f/Miguel: 47.255 (+5.785) :clap:

JENNIFER LOPEZ F/PITBULL – Live It Up: 16.080 (+1.442) :wtf:

BRUNO MARS – Treasure: 4.406 (+0.581)

KE$HA – Crazy Kids: 4.281 (+0.126) :lmao:

That JLO song above Treasure  :wtf:

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURA

Crazy Kids deserves to flop. Sorry Keish, you know I adore you, but remixing it with Will and Pitbull ruined the song.

Americano

Mariah about to enter the Top 5 again :Clap:

I hope with the video/spotify, she can get a top 10 debut next week on hot 100

nick4bty

Crazy Kids deserves to flop. Sorry Keish, you know I adore you, but remixing it with Will and Pitbull ruined the song.

It wasn't her choice, it was her labels. In fact, her label wanted the will.i.am version on the album originally (this "remix" was actually supposed to be the original version), but Kesha pushed to have her solo version on instead. Her ****ing label is trying to kill her career, I swear.

I don't understand why radio isn't adding Crazy Kids, though. Normally Kesha gets good radio updates, at least at the start, regardless of what the song is. The fact that they're turning it down does not bode well for her.

But #Beautiful's updates are just  :legend:

AURA

It wasn't her choice, it was her labels. In fact, her label wanted the will.i.am version on the album originally (this "remix" was actually supposed to be the original version), but Kesha pushed to have her solo version on instead. Her ****ing label is trying to kill her career, I swear.

I don't understand why radio isn't adding Crazy Kids, though. Normally Kesha gets good radio updates, at least at the start, regardless of what the song is. The fact that they're turning it down does not bode well for her.

But #Beautiful's updates are just  :legend:

She needs to sign to another label asap. I agree RCA seems like is trying to destroy careers one by one (except Justin's and P!nk's). Hope they won't do the same to Miley's career :ohno:

Ray of Light

18. Jennifer Lopez - Live It Up (feat. Pitbull)

:RAY: It's coming

I'm surprised Rihanna waited soo long to release Right Now. And it's a shame PIU was ignored, it was a hit waiting to happen... Shoulda gotten that video.

I just don't get how Right Now is a single yet it's not even part of her set list...

as was telephone, she'll probably add it on the European leg just like Telephone

Andertxu

It was clear that Right Now was going to be a single. It's the Guetta 'commercial' track on the album.

nick4bty

So it's rumored that Mariah will be performing a medley of her hits on the Idol finale next week. If she is, I don't even know what to say. No one cares about her past hits, seriously. She really needs to give a REALLY solid performance of Beautiful if she wants it to be a hit. Even if she does tag it on at the end of the medley, it's not going to standout and people won't give a ****. Ugh it frustrates me so much when this kind of thing happens (getting teas of Gaga's NYE's medley, when she should have promoted MTN). 

Ray of Light

So it's rumored that Mariah will be performing a medley of her hits on the Idol finale next week. If she is, I don't even know what to say. No one cares about her past hits, seriously. She really needs to give a REALLY solid performance of Beautiful if she wants it to be a hit. Even if she does tag it on at the end of the medley, it's not going to standout and people won't give a ****. Ugh it frustrates me so much when this kind of thing happens (getting teas of Gaga's NYE's medley, when she should have promoted MTN). 

I'm praying this isn't true

Underneath

It was clear that Right Now was going to be a single. It's the Guetta 'commercial' track on the album.

It's the worst song on the record but it's gonna be a smash.

HOTRODSGAGA

I hope Right  Now flops. Maybe her team will realize that forgettable music wont get her anywhere.

Archived