Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Wow... I can't believe WIWYM is still holding strong in the top 10... I bet it'll sold near or above 4M by the end of its chart run.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

12. Ariana Grande - The Way (feat. Mac Miller)

OMG! So close for it to re-enter the top 10. I smell another RnB/Pop Diva like Mariah to slay the music scene! :legend:

Klou

12. Ariana Grande - The Way (feat. Mac Miller)

OMG! So close for it to re-enter the top 10. I smell another RnB/Pop Diva like Mariah to slay the music scene! :legend:

I did not like her or the song at all at first, but now I'm rooting for her :smh:

Babel

Well thank you :hug:

It's okay... I think I'm having male PMS tonight or something. I've just been looking into a lot more unknown artists recently as we wait for ARTPOP.

You can share those unknown artists anytime with me.

Some of the latest releases from popular artists have been disappointing. The material they come with is basically nothing that surprises you in a positive way, imo.

Klou

You can share those unknown artists anytime with me.

Some of the latest releases from popular artists have been disappointing. The material they come with is basically nothing that surprises you in a positive way, imo.

That's very sweet of you :runhug:  I'm feeling a little foolish for my little personal meltdown...

I use The Hype Machine to listen to new music. I've discovered so many good songs and artists on there I would have never known about. The latest obsession is The Neighbourhood's new album called I Love You. It was produced by the same guy that produced Born To Die.

Ozzy8923

The 20/20 Experience pt. II coming September 30th.

Thank God! I was afraid that it would come in late November and threaten Britney who'll be releasing around that time. I know that they won't release on the same week, but I don't want Britney overshadowed by any other albums. I think by then Beyonce, Gaga, J.Lo, Katy, and Mariah will have released so Britney has the month for herself and no one looks for Rihanna since she releases so constantly the GP doesn't even know the difference. 

Mills

With the type of first quarter domination shown by the 20/20 Experience Volume 1, I only expect for its second volume to do the same, or even greater, for the last quarter of 2013. September would really be busy then, since I'm getting a feeling that would also be the time for ARTPOP's release at the latest.

And if the 20/20's second volume is slated to drop by September, then a lead single must be expected a month earlier, I guess. August would also be the month of the VMAs, a great way for promotion. I believe it's also the biggest venue to promote some huge releases at that time of the year since the next prominent awards show for the music industry would still be around November for the AMAs, making  me more convinced that ARTPOP would indeed be available around August / September, in support to Joe Germanotta's earlier statements.

If there's one thing sure about this year for me, then it would be that this year's VMA is bound to be more exciting than ever with the huge releases from these high-profiled artists. 

RabbitHeart

No... Just over the time I've been on this site it's hard to get anyone to even just listen to an unknown artist or song. Like Tove Lo for example... I can't even count how many times that was ignored. Just frustrated :grr:

You're the reason I bought Habits and Love Ballad though I just didn't say anything  :hug: Tove Lo needs to become a thing in the US.

Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men is at 21. I feel like that's been lurking in the top 100 for a year and a half .

Dangerous Man

I did not like her or the song at all at first, but now I'm rooting for her :smh:

At last, we root for the same artist! :legend:

Dangerous Man

Inb4 this song was intended for Rihanna. :teehee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zr9wWedXh0

also this with her Jamaican accent. :teehee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfgk5jzUj2s

what do you think?

Mariano

Katy Slayed so hard from 2010 to 2013 :O I can't :X 6,2M, 5,5M, 5,2M , 4,5M

I really hope that Gaga will bring her game on the next level with the lead single... I Expect nothing but PF/BR Impact, and that is what she needs .. I can only imagine her flawless vocals and the production :excited2:  She is def coming to slay...  we have no clue what is the concept of the album, the lead single, the fashion .. the wait was really hard but It will be worth it ! 

Digital Sales Estimates for the completed sales week from itunes figures (7/7 days)

#Position, sales this week, song, artist, (change), [total to date/million]

#1  279K Macklemore & Lewis, Can't Hold Us (=) [1.776]
#2  266K P!nk ft Ruess, Just Give Me A Reason (=) [2.421]
#3  188K Justin Timberlake, Mirrors (=) [1.229]
#4  150K Florida Georgia Line, Cruise (+1) [3.142]
#5  143K Icona Pop ft Charli xcx, I Love It (+2) [1.218]

#6  143K Imagine Dragons, Radioactive (=) [2.390]
#7  142K Rihanna ft. Ekko, Stay (-3) [2.652]
#8  127K Macklemore & Lewis ft. Wanz, Thrift Shop (=) [6.079]
#9  119K Selena Gomez, Come & Get It (+5) [0.408]
#10 114K Bruno Mars, When I Was Your Man (-1) [3.060]

#11 112K Darius Rucker, Wagon Wheel (=) [1.012]
#12 109K Fall Out Boy, MSKWYDITD (-2) [1.164]
#13 104K Blake Shelton, Boys 'Round Here (-1) [0.506]
#14  98K will.i.am ft Bieber, #thatPower (-1) [0.497]
#15  84K Ariana Grande ft Mac Miller, The Way (+8) [0.574]

#16  82K Taylor Swift, 22 (+3) [1.008]
#17  80K Justin Timberlake, Suit & Tie (=) [2.241]
#18  80K Demi Lovato, Heart Attack (-3) [1.127]
#19  80K Tim McGraw, Highway Don't Care (+2) [0.758]
#20  77K Pitbull ft Xtina, Feel This Moment (-4) [1.436]

#21  75K Daft Punk ft. Pharrell, Get Lucky (-3) [0.265]
#22  70K Drake, Started From The Bottom (+2) [1.372]
#23  68K Emile Sandé, Next To Me (+2) [0.633]
#24  63K Luke Bryan, Crash My Party (+5) [0.375]
#25  62K Florida Georgia Line, Get Your Shine On (+5) [0.905]

#26  61K Miranda Lambert, Mama's Broken Heart (+1) [0.940]
#27  58K Billy Currington, Hey Girl (New)
#28  57K Hunter Hayes, I Want Crazy (+9) [0.278]
#29  57K Olly Murs ft Flo Rida, Troublemaker (-7) [1.067]
#30  55K J Cole, Power Trip (+5)[0.451]

#5-#7 very close

Approx this week's sales for Gaga:  PF 4.0K; JD 3.2K; Y&I 3.1K; BTW 3.0K; BR 3.0K; TEOG 2.8K

Archived