💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername
1 minute ago, HermioneT said:

Thanks for looking into that:kara:  This is really good to know! Sometimes it is just such a downer to be short :crossed: So I guess it will be short people united on the tribunes:spin:

Will there be seats tickets at all in the pre-sale? Does anyone know? It just says "best tickets":oprah:

of course there will. Just not every block, every row.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOP

Hey guys, Do you think I would get the preorder link if i ordered the album from Germany? Or is it exclusive to France?

COME ON GAYS!!

NewUsername
Just now, Arbmonster said:

Hey guys, Do you think I would get the preorder link if i ordered the album from Germany? Or is it exclusive to France?

It should normally work. It just had to be in Gaga's official UK/FR store.

• Like 1

spicemuncher
7 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

It’s only through the UK and France stores from what I know. Shopuk and shopfr only. shopde doesn’t have the disclaimer about the presale on top.

Edited by spicemuncher
  • Like 1

dberrin
4 hours ago, Sepsami said:

On your own? Take care tho :messga: I'm not sure if I'm gonna go Paris/London or even go at all, it's so far away :selena:

Go to London, better weather better venue. (kidding I just want tickets for Paris so badly)

• LMAO 1

dberrin
1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

Sorry, maybe I was too optimistic :/ It all depends on where you stand and the people around you though.

You won't be seating long anyway, people generally don't sit except for piano parts.

• Like 1

ARTPOP
20 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

It’s only through the UK and France stores from what I know. Shopuk and shopfr only. shopde doesn’t have the disclaimer about the presale on top.

I got it from shopuk :saladga: does it mean I’ll get presale for the uk show instead? 

COME ON GAYS!!
  • LMAO 1

Tomster4Life

Although I’m going for seats, I’ll be standing and dancing 99,9% percent of the concert because I feel like it and Gaga surely wants us to 🤘🏻

Edited by Tomster4Life
  • YAAAS 2

NewUsername
9 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

I got it from shopuk :saladga: does it mean I’ll get presale for the uk show instead? 

If I understood correctly, you'll get a code that you can use for the UK show OR the FR show.

spicemuncher
16 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

I emailed them a few days back asking if it works for both dates, and it does! Reply:

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Yes and your pre-sale code will be emailed to you, to the email address used when ordering, on the 9th March and you will receive it by 8pm.  This is for the Paris and London dates.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks,
Jon
Customer Services

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

SwissMonster

It’s so strange. There has to be a seperation between Golden Circle and Pelouse d’or. Cause there are EE for pelouse d’or and normal GA too. Will they put actual baricades between the different GA’s? 

Or

They will let people in like that: 

-Golden Circle EE

-Golden Circle

-Pelouse Or EE

-Pelouse Or

-Pelouse EE

- Pelouse

But that would take SO MUCH time and would need so many different qeues

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, Arbmonster said:

Same and I emailed them. We are good, it’s for both shows

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

dberrin

It's pretty clear how it

2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

It’s so strange. There has to be a seperation between Golden Circle and Pelouse d’or. Cause there are EE for pelouse d’or and normal GA too. Will they put actual baricades between the different GA’s? 

Or

They will let people in like that: 

-Golden Circle EE

-Golden Circle

-Pelouse Or EE

-Pelouse Or

-Pelouse EE

- Pelouse

But that would take SO MUCH time and would need so many different qeues

It's pretty clear that there will be a pit(golden circle), if you look at the map from London. I guess the Pelouse Or will just be the GA until  the middle of the stadium separated from the rest of the Pelouse. they often do this for stadium shows. So it will be well three different categories separated from one another.

19897s.gif

• Like 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic