đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Stupid Love debuts at #5 in the UK

Rifek

Featured Posts

Harry
12 minutes ago, Rio said:

Well dropping 3-4 spaces after the prediction. I guess it just baffled me. It is 110% a good result for her

It wasn’t a prediction, that’s where it was on the first midweek update. Which virtually always happens with new releases from big artists because they have fan driven frontloaded sales. This is a surprise to literally nobody that follows this. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Obviously she deserves better but Top 5 is still an excellent achievement. 

There are many people who don't even know about the song yet. We need to wait for it to be overplayed on the radio and everybody's ears have been blessed with it. I've been playing the song at work and I've heard people saying "who is this?" because they didn't know it yet. 

20 minutes ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

I think it could reach a higher peak but it doesn't neeeed to. I think if my memory serves me right thriller peaked at 4.

True. I reckon the song will be a hit. My friends who don't care for Gaga have been LOVIN' the song, so I have good feelin's about it

15 minutes ago, Harry said:

It wasn’t a prediction, that’s where it was on the first midweek update. Which virtually always happens with new releases from big artists because they have fan driven frontloaded sales. This is a surprise to literally nobody that follows this. 

"nobody that follows this" 

take that shade and sashay away, hunty

loathereality
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

Top 5 is a good thing, only idiots will be bothered by this placement :reductive:

Brain Dead Horror GIF by absurdnoise

I LOVE GGD
2 hours ago, Poissonche said:

When Gaga debuts at #15, "omg why can't she hit top 10?"

When Gaga debuts at #10, "omg why can't she hit top 5?"

When Gaga debuts at #5, "omg why can't she hit top 3?"

When Gaga debuts at #3, "omg why can't she hit #1?"

When Gaga debuts at #1, "omg why can't she perform in my city?"

When Gaga performs in my city, "omg why can't she sing good anymore?"

Hide contents

sorry i have time to lose

When she sings perfectly "OMG why can't I be her friend"?

When she's your friend  "OMG why can't I be her lover"?

When she's your lover "OMG why can't she be my wife"?

When she's your wife "OMG why can't she be normal"?

When she's normal "OMG when can't she be my kids mother"?

When she's the mother of your kids "OMG why can't she .......................................

Nikolai Barrow
49 minutes ago, Rio said:

True. I reckon the song will be a hit. My friends who don't care for Gaga have been LOVIN' the song, so I have good feelin's about it

That's fantastic! Everyone I know loves it too. And a ton of people I didn't even know are Gaga fans have been sharing memes of Gaga and praising her. Truly the GP loves her again! 

Harry
16 hours ago, Rio said:

"nobody that follows this" 

take that shade and sashay away, hunty

Not everything is 'shade' :rip: This site sometimes I swear... Literally just saying that this is not a disappointing result by any means. Chill out lol

OMonster

She really should've put more into UK promo because the radios are loving it, and it's charting WELL but not as well as what it COULD be. 

A performance somewhere would probably make it #1, tbh. 

I kinda think she should could do a funny performance with Ant and Dec on their Saturday show. It get's like 10m views and the locals love it.

subtext / fantasy

Archived