💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Stupid Love debuts at #5 in the UK

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

SL just debuted at #5 on the UK official chart.

:applause:

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disgusting. Not good enough. I was sure it would hit Top 3 at least, so I'd love to know who's before her đŸ˜‚đŸ˜©Â But I'm sure it'll rise and become a hit. It's seems to be well received here so far!

Also, has UK iTunes combined the single version and album track version of SL? There's literally only the album track version in the songs chart now - which is really odd

Leblanc

Werk 

I feel like this is a beggars can't be choosers situation tbh

Can we just be happy she debuted in the top 5?

I always let the good ones go

Harry
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Disgusting. Not good enough. I was sure it would hit Top 3 at least, so I'd love to know who's before her đŸ˜‚đŸ˜©Â But I'm sure it'll rise and become a hit. It's seems to be well received here so far!

???

This is an amazing result for her :rip:

Jose P
1 minute ago, LeBlanc said:

Werk 

I feel like this is a beggars can't be choosers situation tbh

Can we just be happy she debuted in the top 5?

Top 5 is a good thing, only idiots will be bothered by this placement :reductive:

ShayCristoforo

Yet they will play Rolling In The goddamn Deep five million times a day smh

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Nikolai Barrow
10 minutes ago, Rio said:

Also, has UK iTunes combined the single version and album track version of SL? There's literally only the album track version in the songs chart now - which is really odd

Wish it were higher too but a top 5 definitely counts as a hit don't you think? 

Doncho
14 minutes ago, Rio said:

The single version was removed from iTunes. Its something common with lead singles. But all versions sold counts for the chart, of course

scheisseJK
1 minute ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

Wish it were higher too but a top 5 definitely counts as a hit don't you think? 

It is a hit, most of radios in UK are playing it like crazy already in just in one week

Genuine Guy 09

She was only 2/3k away from top 3. I'm sad. Anyway top 5 is great just hope stupid love can become a hit :giveup:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Archived