đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

rumor

Ariana x Gaga is happening + MV

GovFameHooker

Featured Posts

gagzus
Just now, Ronlop said:

What I was thinking. 

It would also explain Chromatica not only being inclusive in a form of colors but actually all kinds of different music. 

Exactly Ron, ARTPOP was kind of eclectic in it’s influences and this album originally started off as AP 2.0 with DJWS so it wouldn’t surprise me if she kept that aspect from the original idea

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

Imagine if they sampled the Weather Girls - it's Raining Men in their collab :enigma:

Idk about that... the song has been over and over :enigma:

End Racism Now

Mister Gaga

Y'all are expecting an Into You type of pop anthem and we will get something ala Imagine (thank u next opener)

GovFameHooker
2 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

Unlike if she did a collab with Madonna. Controversial Queens collabing. Wow. So forgiveness. Much kindness. Such theme. The impact :enigma:

This would end Madge finally #operation:killthebish

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

I disagree. She could devour Gaga just like how she devoured Nicki and Jessie J in Bang Bang and Side to Side. Do we really want that? Lady Gaga ft Ariana but people will remember Ari more than Gaga because she is more popular to the gp. Do you want to see "is this the AG song ft LG?"

Unlike if she did a collab with Madonna. Controversial Queens collabing. Much kindness. Such theme. The impact :enigma:

Nobody would remember Madonna, and honestly, the amount of autotune needed for Madges voice is probably enough for Gaga to say no :enigma:

Ariana doesn't need any autotune, and neither does Gaga. Gaga only collabs with true vocalists :enigma:

Plus, Gaga and Ariana are roughly on the same popularity level... especially with Gaga having done Shallow/ASIB which appealed to all generations, and Ariana doing her... whatever 7 Rings was... and appealing to the kids :enigma:   nobody is gonna outshine the other, and their vocals are legendary at this point :enigma:

End Racism Now

Admin
4 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Y'all are expecting an Into You type of pop anthem and we will get something ala Imagine (thank u next opener)

Good

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Gaga’s description of her upcoming music during her NikkieTutorials video collab was that she would be making “all kinds of music” so it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s finally made my dreams come true and made a full fledged R&B track. Or alternatively a Break Free style song since Max Martin helped out with SL and did BF for Ariana.

So Breathin'?

Imagine that with more disco influences and more of a house beat :giveup:

End Racism Now

29 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

Why is everyone treating Ariana like a powerhouse? When she did Don't Call Me Angel with Lana and Miley...it didn't turn out good

Reveal hidden contents

7bb66365f0311f8bbb2be0f8d0ce970e.jpg

But this is a Gaga song with Ariana, not a Ariana song with Gaga :ohwell:

đź’ś

GovFameHooker

I'm praying for the SOPHIE collab not being scrapped for this lucrative Ari collab.. #blingnotthemusic

Please Gaga stick to the Chromatica theme of various colors and sounds and spoil us with some experimental tunes too! :messga:

VOLANTIS

I love them both and I hope Gaga convinces Ariana to leave 🛴. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

HeavyCapiLover

Why do I also keep seeing people saying that there's a rumor of a Blackpink collab ? Who said that? Because this seems very unreal.

noisullitcefrep

Wow if that's happening Gaga is truly giving the gays everything they want

Archived