Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Ariana x Gaga is happening + MV

GovFameHooker

Featured Posts

Quartz

Once this song comes out and it turns out to be a BOP, I want all of the 50% of this thread who are against this to put their foot in their mouth and eat it. This will undeniably be epic with the visuals and setting of Chromatica. Can't you see the potential. Honestly, you guys are just being sassy for the sake of clout.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
24 minutes ago, Quartz said:

This will undeniably be epic with the visuals and setting of Chromatica. Can't you see the potential

I can clearly see it, with her being the leader of the Silver Tribe

ariana grande GIF

music video ariana grande hunt GIF

24 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Honestly, you guys are just being sassy for the sake of clout.

Real tea spilled. GGD in a nutshell

I'm not excited about it at all, but I'll wait til I see the result.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

S0436

I presume she is just doing guest vocals and doesn’t have any input on the production of the song

Tom Bradley
3 hours ago, hpmcmill said:

I hope this is true. If this was a super serious Gaga solo project, I’d probably get on my high horse and be like she doesn’t need to collaborate with anyone - just like at the Super Bowl - she doesn’t need any guest performers to stand on her own.

HOWEVER, Chromatic is supposed to be a fun, light, dance heavy pop extravaganza that helps us escape from the crazy world we leave in and an a strong insanely catchy Ariana collab would be perfect. Let’s hope it smashes, creates a cultural moment, gets Gaga another #1 and has award season on lock due to its impact. 

THIS!!!!!!! people take Gaga's albums way too seriously. I hope people allow her to have as much fun as possible with Chromatica  and have just as much fun listening to it :vegas:

Gagaloo911

It better be a hit and go #1

Ari is hit or miss with her most recent songs

Rihanna or Adele would have been a guaranteed #1 :selena:

n1kos

What about the rumor with Nicki Minaj?? 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Mythos

I don't trust any rumors, cause anyone can be an "insider" on twitter, but i like this idea. Gaga and Ariana would complement each other really well, so gimme!

QueenMortuana

Wait could someone list the insiders who have confirmed the Ariana collab and why we trust them?

hijadeputa
25 minutes ago, n1kos said:

What about the rumor with Nicki Minaj?? 

No way :omg:

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, jzraei said:

Wait could someone list the insiders who have confirmed the Ariana collab and why we trust them?

idk about insiders but abbey lee miller (dance moms) was visiting Jojo siwa and saw both Gaga and Ariana at the same rehearsal studio

Archived