Luna Lovegood

Admin is here omg it’s gonna get locked 😭

luna’s advocate

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
4 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Yuh! yuh!....but Will Gaga collaborate with someone that hates America? Or Americans for that matter?
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290779d4f7add2505491

She’s from the Silver Tribe confirmedT, helping Gaga fight the evil in Chromatica

ariana grande GIF

GovFameHooker

This collab introduces Gaga to a younger audience, especially one that streams so she'll be a powerhouse when it comes to sales AND streaming

It's a smart move for both of them. Gaga can elevate her career and secure future success by jumping on the stream train and Ari establishes herself as an icon and vocal force

S0436
1 minute ago, Admin said:

I don’t think so. Bookmark this tweet: 

So the video has already been filmed?

TSUNAMI
Just now, Admin said:

Soooooo.... it's a Umbrella ft. Ariana cover? 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

It's raining hits hallelujah it's raining hits

SHALLOW

It’s the first time i wish for a rumour to be fake. But then again Gaga said she wants a lot of people to hear the album so that the songs on it can make them happy everyday. In order for that to happen, she does need a #1 and Ariana can probably help her get it

xoxo Craig

Why do people hate Ariana? She's an amazing vocalist above all else... she's a class act, it will be an amazing collab for sure

End Racism Now

Tom Bradley

Imagine if they sampled the Weather Girls - it's Raining Men in their collab :enigma:

gagzus

Gaga’s description of her upcoming music during her NikkieTutorials video collab was that she would be making “all kinds of music” so it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s finally made my dreams come true and made a full fledged R&B track. Or alternatively a Break Free style song since Max Martin helped out with SL and did BF for Ariana.

Ronlop
Just now, gagzus said:

Gaga’s description of her upcoming music during her NikkieTutorials video collab was that she would be making “all kinds of music” so it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s finally made my dreams come true and made a full fledged R&B track

What I was thinking. 

It would also explain Chromatica not only being inclusive in a form of colors but actually all kinds of different music. 

Godmatica

Ariana isn't my fave, but I think they could do something BIG together. I'm so here for it :firega:

TheFriend
18 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

Gaga is bigger than Miley & Lana combined, and that song was for a flop movie :ally:

15 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

Because Ariana IS a powerhouse. DCMA was trash because their vocals just didn't go together well, not because of Ariana. Just listen to any of Ari's other collabs to understand that her & Gaga could make a SMASH.

I disagree. She could devour Gaga just like how she devoured Nicki and Jessie J in Bang Bang and Side to Side. Do we really want that? Lady Gaga ft Ariana but people will remember Ari more than Gaga because she is more popular to the gp. Do you want to see "is this the AG song ft LG?"

Unlike if she did a collab with Madonna. Controversial Queens collabing. Wow. So forgiveness. Much kindness. Such theme. The impact :enigma:

Archived