💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
question

How is COVID-19 going to affect Chromatica?

Dulo Peep

I went yesterday for antibacterial gel to fill up my little containers since is way cheaper to buy a huge bottle, and well, theres none, no little, medium or big containers. I am from Mexico. Serious question, with China being such a huge market, do you think the impact of LG6 will be slightly or significantly less than in normal conditions? Personally, i think the impact will be bigger since people always find solace in music to escape the chaotic reality. It happened with war in the past, and it may happen again.

 

One thing is for sure, no worldwide promo tour for Stupid Love.

 

giphy.gif

Edited by Dulo Peep
dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PlastiscGuy

If LG6's success depends on the physical copies sales, like the rest of Gaga's past releases, then I guess we'll be in danger :ohno:

PG.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eido
4 minutes ago, covven said:

I went yesterday for antibacterial gel to fill up my little containers since is way cheaper to buy a huge bottle, and well, theres none, no little, medium or big containers. I am from Mexico. Serious question, with China being such a huge market, do you think the impact of LG6 will be slightly or significantly less than in normal conditions? Personally, i think the impact will be bigger since people always find solace in music to escape the chaotic reality. It happened with war in the past, and it may happen again.

 

One thing is for sure, no worldwide promo tour for Stupid Love.

 

 

It will not affect the sales (or maybe it could if people in quarantine are not being paid - depends on the country) but it will certainly affect the promo 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dulo Peep
1 minute ago, Eido said:

It will not affect the sales (or maybe it could if people in quarantine are not being paid - depends on the country) but it will certainly affect the promo 

promo equals sales. Look at Dula Peep, she promoted like her camel toe depended on it and now the sneaky queen is about to hit top 3 on the hot 100

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!
  • LMAO 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkTheFunk

Stupid Love will go viral

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kvnrp
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Stupid Love will go viral

I want your stupid corona -ona :music:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dulo Peep
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Stupid Love will go viral

Theres's a new viral b..tch in town:ohwell:

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

Dont expect world tour promo...

Physical sales might suffer a bit but digital sales should be fine....doesnt really matter as long as it all counts towards the total number either way 

World tour unlikely...

Stream my new single 🔥"Sapphire Phoenix"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kitana

because food will run out in stores theyll start grabbing cd's so we good

You will learn respect!
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Illuminati

Hopefully the songs will cling on the virus and spread with it

 

  • LMAO 10

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Henri Bardot

Expect majority of concerts to be cancelled in the US and Europe (Enigma is in danger).

Maybe sales? Merch?

boys don't cry
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dulo Peep
3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Hopefully the songs will cling on the virus and spread with it

 

LOL Sis wtf wyd, i-

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Illuminati
Just now, covven said:

LOL Sis wtf wyd, i-

promo is promo, if we can't stop it we can join it

Edited by Illuminati
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TEMPLE

Y'all panicking unnecessarily. Until people around you start getting it massively then chill.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...