Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

US MONSTERS I NEED YOUR HELP

MonterAK

Featured Posts

Dear fellow Monsters, I hope you all enjoy this very exciting beginning of the new era, and I hope you all love Stupid Love. 

It's been almost 4 years since Gaga's last solo album and we cannot let Stupid Love flop. We have to buy as many copies of the single as we can and stream it non stop. We HAVE TO give Gaga that #1 on HOT100. But in order to it we all have to get organised and be prepared. That's why I thought something.

I am looking for a Monster who live in US in order to send them money, create an account on iTUNES, Amazon and Google play and but Stupid Love in all three platforms. We have to do it if we want that #1. 

If someone is willing to do it please let me know, or if someone knows a way to buy the song on US iTunes from abroad please tell me the way and I will do it. 

I am looking forward to your replies. 

Love you all!

Peace, love and Paws Up,

xoxo 

MonsterAK.

Moonlight on Water

i am in the US and i'm willing to help out. however, do you intend to do it through gift cards?

she/her

6 minutes ago, Cookies said:

i am in the US and i'm willing to help out. however, do you intend to do it through gift cards?

Tell me how and I will do it

I managed to purchase the MP3 and the MP3 album on iTunes. I purchased the music video and the track on iTunes. I also purchased on Google Play and picked up the track in 24-bit high resolution for like £2.50 on Qobuz. I'm leaving a playlist on overnight with my iPhone and iPad. All this helps majorly. But I'm from the UK and it already seems to be doing great here.

NewUsername
1 hour ago, MonterAK said:

Dear fellow Monsters, I hope you all enjoy this very exciting beginning of the new era, and I hope you all love Stupid Love. 

It's been almost 4 years since Gaga's last solo album and we cannot let Stupid Love flop. We have to buy as many copies of the single as we can and stream it non stop. We HAVE TO give Gaga that #1 on HOT100. But in order to it we all have to get organised and be prepared. That's why I thought something.

I am looking for a Monster who live in US in order to send them money, create an account on iTUNES, Amazon and Google play and but Stupid Love in all three platforms. We have to do it if we want that #1. 

If someone is willing to do it please let me know, or if someone knows a way to buy the song on US iTunes from abroad please tell me the way and I will do it. 

I am looking forward to your replies. 

Love you all!

Peace, love and Paws Up,

xoxo 

MonsterAK.

again with the "almost 4 years" :huntyga: When it's actually closer to 3 years than to 4 years.

Archived