skedaddleBItCh
4 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

The haters getting brave because she didn't like the song. :ladyhaha:

Jk.

True though...:billie:

They're pathetic

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

InsomniaMonster69

Her reaction is absolutely important for the GP. Shows everyone that it's a grower.

The only thing that Gagas Team need to do now is to shove it down everyone's throat and spam it on spotify and radio. But a friendly spam please. Not an annoying Ed Sheeran spam :huntyga:

TimisaMonster

I reacted the same way tho...no lie...I was honestly underwhelmed when it leaked and I was underwhelmed when the song and video came out...just UGH I wanted to love this new era's beginning so much, but I'll just wait til I hear the rest of the music and just skip this song when it comes on honestly...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Didymus

lol at people here :rip: She's not saying the song has to be deep or intelligent, she's just saying she doesn't connect with it because it's just okay and not good enough. That's very different. Of course she can bop to a fun pop song, she does it literally all the time :awkney:

Didymus
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

I mean, tbh, SL probably has a similar story or meaning. I didn't catch this latest interview so idk if she mentioned it but it isn't like Gaga to just make a bop.

Yup, she does mention it. Though it genuinely shocks me that so many fans don't want to listen to it/her interpretation, the last 24h have been weird here :air: Everyone's so caught up in their "IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE DEEP IT'S JUST A FUN POP!!!!" defense mechanisms that they're flat out ignoring that Gaga herself claimed the opposite :rip:

I mean, she did say in the interview that she wants the song to be a fun explosion of pop that she hopes brings people together, but she also said it's about how the love surrounding her (from friends and family, I'm guessing) has helped her to heal, but that for that to happen, she had to choose to break down the walls around her, built up from pain and shame, and that we all need to do the same. I'm assuming this is why she was constantly crying while recording the album: it's real, it's vulnerable, and it marks an emotional release for her.

So yes, it's a "fun bop" but it's not "mindless" and I can't believe I've seen LMs use that word so casually :awkney: It feels... insulting.

33 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

Her reaction is absolutely important for the GP. Shows everyone that it's a grower.

The only thing that Gagas Team need to do now is to shove it down everyone's throat and spam it on spotify and radio. But a friendly spam please. Not an annoying Ed Sheeran spam :huntyga:

Her reaction is only important to fans (just like any other reaction), GP dont even know she exists

PawsUpJago

At this point I just feel genuinely bad for people that don't like it or can't bop to it.

It literally takes over my body whenever I play it and it brings me so much joy. People are entitled to their own opinions, but it legitimately baffles me how the energy and vibe of this track just doesn't even budge some people.

matteonster

I can see where she’s coming from and get why she didn’t like it - this is all fine. It’s her reaction and everyone has the right to have and express theirs. People who don’t like the video or the song don’t necessarily have to be haters, they’re just not into it.

I also loved the depth of Joanne and wasn’t into Stupid Love at first but now I feel the energy of it and also like the video.

Maybe something similar will happen to her as well but maybe not. Let her be.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Bubblegum Bitch

I liked her reaction. She didn't say it's the greatest Lady Gaga lead single but she didn't say this song is bad. I think Stupid Love will grow on her, she'll stan it. I didn't like SL when I listened to it for the first time, so it's a question of time. 

But when she sang 'Na-na-na-na-na' — AjayII, girl, that's TGIF by Katy Perry, not Born This Way. :ally:

1 hour ago, rumours said:

I completely agree with her.

The song itself is not deep at all, so the lyrics do nothing for me.

On top of that, the video is all over the place. I'll go out there and say it -> The MR music video was better than the Stupid Love MV.

drugs tripping GIF

3 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

I love her but her taste in music has always been strange to me.. I mean her favorite Gaga album Is Joanne of all albums..

Also this, like sometimes she comes off as pretentious. 

because she's got a musician taste. She's not looking for sensations as a kid of 6 years old (edit : not to be mean to you because I love the song to and every thing Gaga does) but as a musician. She's got an excellent ear and is always triggered by the uniqueness of every music. Plus she's got excellent pitch when she sings so I bet she has a musical background. 

For those of you who think Joanne is ''ok to low-key meh'', it's not Joanne's thing. It's yours.

hello hello baby.

Archived