💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

My thoughts on Stupid Love

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Candy Gaga
39 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i'm honestly glad you do, I wish I did!

In the beginning I didn't like it that much either but the more you listen to it the more you love it. I listened to it like 5 consecutive times now so give it a chance it will grow hugely on you 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, brownie said:

There’s a song thread you could’ve posted this in, an album thread you could’ve posted this in...but nah you chose to make a whole new thread for your meh opinion huh 

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

I think its fair enough for fans to leave their Stupid Love song reviews on here though and make a thread for it. You know we've all waited so long for this moment and @gimmemore has given their opinion on the song as a fan and not as a Gaga hater. And they did mention positives on the video. 

45 minutes ago, Bio said:

And why do we need a thread for this?

Why did you leave a comment or read it? Do we need it? There's a place for negative opinions aswell. 

It's a forum, not a Lager. 

angry die another day GIF

I think the song is basic and cheap, they deleted DWUW, a true masterpiece and used the instrumental for this. That's the good part. But "Very innovative" . When I checked the "demo", I was like "This is just an unreleased B side track" and here we are. 

The music video is just... Not for me. The coreo is mediocre and the costumes too. I just don't like it. I was here for TIHTY, Joanne, ASIB, cause she's a grown woman and 30+, now she made a copy paste and released a stupid song with a same video,with a boring theme, "love, be kind, mental health issues" these are important, but now it's enough to mention it every second interview. But it's her decision (and Bobby's)  There are hopefully another ~11 songs on the album. 

Animal Claws
Just now, ropi said:

Why did you leave a comment or read it? Do we need it? There's a place for negative opinions aswell. 

It's a forum, not a Lager. 

angry die another day GIF

I think the song is basic and cheap, they deleted DWUW, a true masterpiece and used the instrumental for this. That's the good part. But "Very innovative" . When I checked the "demo", I was like "This is just an unreleased B side track" and here we are. 

The music video is just... Not for me. The coreo is mediocre and the costumes too. I just don't like it. I was here for TIHTY, Joanne, ASIB, cause she's a grown woman and 30+, now she made a copy paste and released a stupid song with a same video,with a boring theme, "love, be kind, mental health issues" these are important, but now it's enough to mention it every second interview. But it's her decision (and Bobby's)  There are hopefully another ~11 songs on the album. 

This is hate, not opinion.

People are free to express themselves, respectfully.  However, let us try to be more positive while Lady Gaga has released new music in a while, and this thread has become problematic, so I'll close it.   Thank you for your time.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived