đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My thoughts on Stupid Love

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

DON'T READ IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY.

Song: meh, it's okay but nowhere near as good as her other leads! I just find it crazy how people bash other artists for being basic when this to me is basic, out dated and nothing different to her previous work or what is currently out there. I'm just so underwhelmed :selena: 

video: i liked the dancing, she looked ridiculous though, i wish we could see her face and for it not to be covered for more than half of the scenes. I also disliked the camera work.

don't be pressed if my opinion isn't the same as yours, this is just thoughts from someone who is a casual Gaga fan. I really wanted to like the song, but I just don't.

I genuinely hope the majority of people enjoyed both the song and/or the video even though I did not :) 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I'm sorry you didn't like it :ohno:

I absolutely love it :sweat:

i'm honestly glad you do, I wish I did!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Animal Claws

Well, I'm sorry for you

But the song is no dated and basic. The production is amazing and that's it. 

PopGa is back!

Didymus

It is extremely basic, yes. It's fun and refreshing, but I don't need Gaga to release songs like this. I'd rather someone else does.

That said, if this is just a one-off and the rest of the album is different (I doubt it), I won't mind. I'm really enjoying the energy of this song and the mv. But if this is supposed to be "great" according to her standards, then I'm really worried lol.

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

And why do we need a thread for this?

2 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

and u couldn't put this on one of the many SL threads why?

would you both say this to all the positive thread?

Also IDK why Bio is saying anything when the majority of his comments are rude and disgusting :selena:

i'm sorry you're unable to cope with opposing opinions :kiss:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

FfFfFfFF

Someone with a Little mix avi shouldn't so easily use the word basic in relation to other songs, no offence. I hope the song will grow on you.

3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

would you both say this to all the positive thread?

Also IDK why Bio is saying anything when the majority of his comments are rude and disgusting :selena:

i'm sorry you're unable to cope with opposing opinions :kiss:

We love opposing opinions, I’m always on the opposing side lol. But if every member here created a thread we would have tens of thousands of threads. Why are you so special that you need to create your own thread? Do you feel your opinion needs to get more attention than others?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived