Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Rebecca Vocal Athlete reacts to Stupid Love

geusst1235

Featured Posts

geusst1235

I love her reactions since she always so positive and loving, especially when talking about something Gaga related. I also like how she immediately realized that the song is supposed to be fun and catchy, it's not meant to be  overly complicated or taken super seriously.

Let's show her some support and love in return guys :heart:💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤💕💕💕💕❤❤💕💕❤❤💕💕💕

yoda GIF

OMonster

When Rebecca says that Gaga's struggles can be heard in her vocal - even in a light, fun song like Stupid Love - it's so absolutely true. 

Gaga's voice transcends any song or lyric; there's something so exposing about the way she sings and expresses emotion. Like, I know it's a cliche, but when she sings, she truly sings from the soul. 

'All I ever wanted was love' in SL is hauntingly melancholic to me. 

I FEEL her when she sings. I guess everyone here knows what I mean because we all love her, but yeah - Rebecca puts it well.

subtext / fantasy

Bonkers

I saw this this morning, I love her.  She always has nice things to say and a fun reaction to watch.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

She has the same voice and accent as Emilie de Ravin:shocked:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

YourCureness

The way she spontaneously danced at the end is testament of how effective the beat of the song. It will make your body dancr involuntarily. 

Queen Gloria

This is so cute. I love how she tries to stay professional at first but can't help popping her tiddies to the beat :heart:

Ally Campana

I’ve been stanning her for a hot minute since her Shallow reaction. I watch that reaction at least once a week religiously. She so positive. I love her. :kara:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived