Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

SL director's cut on the 2nd?

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

not Chromatica

Do you think we might be getting the director's cut version of the Stupid Love video on March 2nd (the other date Mr S. suggested we save)? I know nothing points toward it, but it kinda seems more likely than another song (which I wouldn't mind at all, ofc). Besides, it looks like there was a lot more material shot than what ended up in the official MV & maybe we'll get a more narrative experience with it.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

some people say we are getting a new song then but I doubt it honestly :selena:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Reality

I think that it's either another song or info about the album. The info that @ReginaGeorge gave has been 100% spot on so far, and I believe she was the first one to give us info that there would be a second single. Mr.S did say 3/2 would be a significant date too. 

🖤👹

Delusional
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

What if the lyrics she teased on Zane Lowe are from the second song that comes on 3/2? :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Omg yas 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

What if the lyrics she teased on Zane Lowe are from the second song that comes on 3/2? :giveup::giveup::giveup:

It makes sense cause the way she started giving away those lyrics out of the blue, it is like she couldn't hold herself lol :ladyhaha:

homomo
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

What lyrics? where??

Let's hope it's a director's  cut in 4K with no editing mistakes. 

It's the best we can have right now. Sooner or later we're gonna have more songs too.

not Chromatica
6 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I think that it's either another song or info about the album. The info that @ReginaGeorge gave has been 100% spot on so far, and I believe she was the first one to give us info that there would be a second single. Mr.S did say 3/2 would be a significant date too. 

IN @ReginaGeorge WE TRUST! Anyways... Idk. I feel like if it were the release date & stuff he would have spilled more tea? Who knows... My hype is at low atm so I can wait.

5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID LOVE CONFIRMDT! :derpga:

5 minutes ago, Red said:

I feel like the apparent outtakes are for other video(s)

monique i would like to see it GIF

2 minutes ago, homomo said:

What lyrics? where??

"Every single day, yeah I dig a grave then I sit inside it wondering if I'll behave; it's a game I play and I hate to say you're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me"

Full interview here

https://music.apple.com/us/post/idsa.e8ad7cc0-59c3-11ea-b990-4d970530bffb?app=music&ign-itsct=con_zanelowe_newmusicdaily_null&ign-itscg=80029

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Reality
1 minute ago, homomo said:

What lyrics? where??

She teases some lyrics during her interview with Zane Lowe:

"Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave,
  and I sit inside wondering if I'll behave,
  it's a game I play, and I hate to say,
  you're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me"

🖤👹

ryansamonster
4 minutes ago, homomo said:

What lyrics? where??

Listen to the interview! She shares lyrics from a song, something like “I’m digging my grave” and “you’re the best and worst part of me”... something like that. 

pachinko
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

She teases some lyrics during her interview with Zane Lowe:

"Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave,
  and I sit inside wondering if I'll behave,
  it's a game I play, and I hate to say,
  you're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me"

Legendary lyrics! :firega:

Archived