1:05 ~ 1:10

1:41 ~ 1:52

2:24 ~ 2:31

3:00 ~~~ crazy

also:

00:47 that kick in the ass

1:15 ~ 1:17  that SYNCHRONY

Omg that kick :nooo:

I had to come back and comment esp after letting the video sink in (and learning it) this choreo is ****ing iconic and her best since BTW era :udidnt::udidnt: 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NCgaga

The choreo can totally be a great workout.  Lots of Arm movements. The choreo is pretty relentless in the video. I almost feel tired by the end because it's 90 percent choreo lol. And it's exaclty what I wanted. I actually wasn't a fan of the song until the video came out. 

NCgaga

Come to think of it- I think it was the intention to create an iconic and recoginzable dance, that the viewer can identify with the video/song. Bad romance for example had the repeating hand twist, snap across the face throughout the chorus in the video. Stupid Love has the arm over the head motion, several times throughout the video. The choreo reverts back to this arm over head motion over and over again, to have an easily identifying and easily replicated dance movement for the viewer. This, is how most historically relevant choreographed videos are made(thriller, Single Ladies, Bad romance, Vogue, etc). 

ladygaga1984

Honey, don’t fool yourself. This messy coreo is not at the same level of Thriller, Single Ladies, Vogue and Bad Romance... :laughga: The SL coreo is not iconic by any standard. It’s a combination of disjointed dance moves (including a ridiculous swimming move and a head shaking move when she is wearing that ski mask that makes no sense). These disjointed dance moves is what defines Ricky’s coreo style.  

You want to see what iconic looks like? Check this out. There are loads of silly dance moves in this one, but they fit well together. Imagine what the replay value of the SL video would be if the choreography looked anything like this!

If a bunch of girls can pull it off, why can’t Ricky? Well, because he is not that good of a choreographer. 

Glamourpuss

The SL dance will be iconic and I think it's meant to be a bit messy because it's about having fun. A line of the song is literally "freak out freak out freak out". I think the choreography is perfect. 

On 2/28/2020 at 8:29 AM, TheFriend said:

I love the choreo too!

It's fun, easy to replicate, and doesn't look awkward.

The Cure and Stupid Love are Richy's best so far. :pawsup:

The Cure's is awful. Stupid Love is a big improvement 

Linus Gaga
On 2/29/2020 at 7:28 AM, Lukey said:

The choreo is so fun and easy to do (unlike the -still beautiful- G.U.Y. choreo) and it fits perfectly the song:kara:

GUY is easier for me :derpga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived