đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will SL MV Have A Male Model Love Interest?

Leblanc

Featured Posts

Leblanc

Hi guys, just had this thought while making my lunch...

Do you think this Music Video for Stupid Love will have a Model playing the role of the Gaga's love interest?

For me I can't quite see it, she is no stranger to having them in other music videos about love or sex etc. But I can't quite see it happening in this one even though the lyrics would lead you to believe there has to be.

What do you guys think?

I always let the good ones go

JazzGa

I think the video's plot is going to be Gaga is the leader of her ragtag scifi band of singles and she is leading them through the desert to the promised land of Cuffing Season where everyone will get a bf/gf. :lolga: And they all go through crazy tribulations to try to get Gaga a man. But maybe in the end she doesn't end up with any man, or he ends up accidentally dying or something :lolga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

moonboywow

I hope not. Petition to stop putting boys in videos when the song is a woman singing about a man and vice versa. Videos can still be epic without that cliche video plot. 

It's already confirmed on the teaser picture we got there's a really hot man in the MV

🇫🇷 My english sucks

Hmmmm I get the vibes the video will not be about romantic love but the song is so, probably? I mean, I hope it isn’t but I won’t be surprised if a man is there. Or maybe a woman? #wishfulthinking

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

thebedesign

I think it won't. I believe it's more about Gaga finding love in herself. With her rise to fame and everything that happened she lost love for herself and I think that Stupid love is about finding love in yourself. I believe the dystopian setting is all the bad sides of fame and how it affected her view on the rest of the world, thus needing to find love for herself. Idk just a thought :huntyga:

I also think that the SL music video is going to have a continuation, with SL presenting the bad side of everything and maybe how Gaga's world came crashing down (cuz' she's crying in the teaser), and the second video being how she built herself up from everything bad that has happened to her. 

It’s not a fedora you ****

1 minute ago, Trixie Mattel said:

I also think that the SL music video is going to have a continuation, with SL presenting the bad side of everything and maybe how Gaga's world came crashing down (cuz' she's crying in the teaser), and the second video being how she built herself up from everything bad that has happened to her. 

This is the type of fan theory so good it has to be real :diane:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

thebedesign
Just now, Red said:

This is the type of fan theory so good it has to be real :diane:

We can only dream!

Imagine Babylon being the second video.. if it was real.. which I hope it is :stalkga:

It’s not a fedora you ****

moonboywow
4 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

I think it won't. I believe it's more about Gaga finding love in herself. With her rise to fame and everything that happened she lost love for herself and I think that Stupid love is about finding love in yourself. I believe the dystopian setting is all the bad sides of fame and how it affected her view on the rest of the world, thus needing to find love for herself. Idk just a thought :huntyga:

Kinda reminds me of Holland's I'm not afraid and I'm so afraid.

Sandrology

Imagine Bradley has a Chameo as the sci-fi male character. 

The internet would break,

24 hour records would be made

Gaga would be payed

and mosnters and GP be slayed

Archived