Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dear Bobby: signed Stupid Love physical single

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Dear Bobby Campbell,

Hey baby girl! Muah 💋 

I know you’re busy and everything but I think you should hear me out. Camila and Shawn sold signed copies of Señorita and Billie Eilish (an Interscope artist) sold signed cassettes of Bad Guy over the summer. Both singles smashed and were boosted by this move.
Miss Ga should also release signed copies of Stupid Love at some point. It doesn’t have to be debut week or anything but at some point. The UK got signed copies of the ASIB OST but Amerikkka didn’t get anything signed. This is easy money for you and gives the fans something they really want but is hard to come across. 

Think about it. 

xoxo, LateToCult 

:sara::hug::flutter:

Spoiler

Think about it 

91-E5-B472-EC19-42-A9-86-AD-1-C6127-E86-

4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

but Amerikkka didn’t get anything signed.

You said it yourself henny. Murikkka don't deserve nuttin :gaycat:

itsmebuddy

I honestly don’t care if they’re signed or not, I just really want a 7 inch vinyl or a cd single

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Yeah but the fans of those artists as rich 12 year olds who annoy their parents for these stuff. We are broke going on 30 and need to pay the light bill :laughga:

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Bio said:

Yeah but the fans of those artists as rich 12 year olds who annoy their parents for these stuff. We are broke going on 30 and need to pay the light bill :laughga:

They’d be like $15 dollars and it would be a once-in-a-decade purchase. :messga:

4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

They’d be like $15 dollars and it would be a once-in-a-decade purchase. :messga:

That's $15 that could be going to something else. 

Plus like, the first 500 people who buy it will be scalpers. Who will resell their stuff for $100. 

22 minutes ago, dit said:

You said it yourself henny. Murikkka don't deserve nuttin :gaycat:

UK deserved after our dates were postponed and then the postponements cancelled :trollga:

Teal Ambition

I really hope they pull through with merch this time around :giveup: Vinyls have become increasingly popular these last few years so having a 7" vinyl with a few variants would also be a good idea. Cassettes as well

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Kim Kardashian

Yes just don't make it country exclusive again because that is TRASH.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Archived