💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

geusst1235

Honestly the deluxe version of Chromatica having 19 songs reminds me of Holywood by Marilyn Manson, which actually had 19 tracks to start with (along with an acoustic version of "The Nobodies" in the UK making the tracklist 20).

Now, this album has absolutely no "filler" tracks since it was a concept album, and was quite literally telling a story. Every single song was moving that narrative forward, similarly to scenes in a film. Besides, I don't think simply labeling songs you don't like as "filler" is an apt criticism imo.

Anyways I wouldn't be surprised if Chromatica also tells a more in depth story with characters,etc throughout the lyrics as well.

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

I have faith in Chromatica, BTW on the other hand... I cut it down to 10 tracks :selena:

End Racism Now

BleepBloop
7 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Orchestra? Says who? :messga:

The orchestral music in the SL teasers is an interlude from the album, someone Shazamed it!

ARTPOP
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I have faith in Chromatica, BTW on the other hand... I cut it down to 10 tracks :selena:

She literally could have made two albums :oops:

COME ON GAYS!!

crackhead

I kind of hope there’s no deluxe version of the album tbh. It’s an outdated concept that doesn’t translate well into the streaming era, it clogs up the discography and makes streaming the album more complicated.

misunderstood
Just now, crackhead said:

I kind of hope there’s no deluxe version of the album tbh. It’s an outdated concept that doesn’t translate well into the streaming era, it clogs up the discography and makes streaming the album more complicated.

There is a deluxe.

More music, why complain :rip:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Creyk

So now that it's confirmed that chromatica is the album title, is Kindness Punk the second single? Why was it in the SL video.

crackhead
3 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

There is a deluxe.

More music, why complain :rip:

Where? 
im not complaining, because as far as I know a deluxe edition is just a GGD myth right now lol. I was just sharing a thought I had. :huntyga:

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, crackhead said:

Where? 
im not complaining, because as far as I know a deluxe edition is just a GGD myth right now lol. I was just sharing a thought I had. :huntyga:

Her site go to the shop and under the music tab it explains all the versions to be released....vinyl...standard...deluxe... cassette.

ARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

48:16 for the standard length is not bad 

How did u get that?

COME ON GAYS!!

misunderstood
4 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

48:16 for the standard length is not bad 

HUH?

4 minutes ago, crackhead said:

Where? 

https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/*/*/Chromatica-Deluxe-CD/6EQI0000000

4 minutes ago, Slaystian said:

OMG SOUNDS LIKE THE INSTRUMENTAL SHE PLAYED IN THE HAUS LABS LAUNCH PARTY:enigma::enigma::enigma: https://dbree.org/v/ef84c

LOL 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived