💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, jakob said:

a new symbol appeared guys! I think it belongs to the Spiritual Ones and reminds me of a ring so maybe it's a song about Carino/Kinney

The Spirituals are sleeping but they're getting their promo:vegas:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did u guys get the info that the new symbol is for the spirituals?

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Just now, Mustang said:

Where did u guys get the info that the new symbol is for the spirituals?

it's a guessing.  The MV intro says that they're sleeping and praying. So, we never saw them

ydnmnme
7 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

it's a guessing.  The MV intro says that they're sleeping and praying. So, we never saw them

What if the next single is a ballad omg And Spirituals represent it 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

illySpencer

So all the clips will follow tribes ? I hope it's not that cause clearly the movie of SL was a total mess and I don't want to see all the movies in the same mees than SL's. And I don't want to wait until a new movie to explain what SL didn't do. Plus what if it's a total flop and Interscope decide to stop LG6 promotion ? We will never know the all story ? It seems very risky to me... 

If we have a new song Monday, and if this song is better than SL, I don't know what they will do. Change the lead into this new song ? Again ?

If the album is in pre-order this Monday too, idk it seems too soon  to me, and if the relase date is really April, that is meanning we are already at the middle of the era, and this is a bit disappointing. But I'm still curious about the album and if the 16ish songs are true, well we'll see.   

MonsterInThe6
2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

So all the clips will follow tribes ? I hope it's not that cause clearly the movie of SL was a total mess and I don't want to see all the movies in the same mees than SL's. And I don't want to wait until a new movie to explain what SL didn't do. Plus what if it's a total flop and Interscope decide to stop LG6 promotion ? We will never know the all story ? It seems very risky to me... 

If we have a new song Monday, and if this song is better than SL, I don't know what they will do. Change the lead into this new song ? Again ?

If the album is in pre-order this Monday too, idk it seems too soon  to me, and if the relase date is really April, that is meanning we are already at the middle of the era, and this is a bit disappointing. But I'm still curious about the album and if the 16ish songs are true, well we'll see.   

I must say... what a negative nancy. Bring the optimism!

misunderstood
3 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Why not be happy we're getting actually exciting visuals and pop music :rip:

Also we don't have to wait a ridiculous amount of time for the album compared to Sam Smith & Dua Lipa rollouts

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

ydnmnme
7 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

and I don't want to see all the movies in the same mees than SL's.

Then don’t see 

7 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

And I don't want to wait until a new movie to explain what SL didn't do

Then don’t wait

8 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

CHILL lmao 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

illySpencer
1 minute ago, misunderstood said:

Why not be happy we're getting actually exciting visuals and pop music :rip:

Also we don't have to wait a ridiculous amount of time for the album compared to Sam Smith & Dua Lipa rollouts

Well I'am alos here to have a full era, not an era to be finished in 4 mouths like Joanne was. 

misunderstood
Just now, illySpencer said:

Well I'am alos here to have a full era, not an era to be finished in 4 mouths like Joanne was. 

I'm just grateful we're getting something interesting solo album wise since ARTPOP 

Also streaming era has changed the way eras are now.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

illySpencer
1 minute ago, ydnmnme said:

Then don’t see 

Then don’t wait

CHILL lmao 

Then let me express my feelings ? Who are you ? NO ONE ! Little fanatic...

1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Can we all vote a user off this thread? 

Ignoring instead of quoting would help. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived