Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
21 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

SL leaked because of the apple partnership right? I remember seeing rumours that some people had heard/had Babylon... What if that's because Babylon is the 2nd apple partnership song and that's how some people know about it?

Would make sense...we still get new music..if it's truly the same instrumental from the HL add. So it would still leave some surprises for the album if ever we get more meterial before it drops

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock
1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

Oh, Craig. You didn't even listen to ONE of these songs. This is pop SOPHIE, not critically acclaimed noise SOPHIE:giggle:

That's why I'm not taking you seriously, because you're ignorant

the way EVERYONE is going to switch like *******s once they hear the SOPHIE tracks and they're absolute *** popping, wig snatching, orgasmic inducing, critically acclaimed futuristic pop BANGERS :rip: 

I mean, some people in this thread already have a history of doing precisely that with Mr. S so yeah :ohwell:

I may or may not have bookmarked some posts :vegas: 

who will love me when the night is over

BleepBloop
4 minutes ago, Spock said:

the way EVERYONE is going to switch like *******s once they hear the SOPHIE tracks and they're absolute *** popping, wig snatching, orgasmic inducing, critically acclaimed futuristic pop BANGERS :rip: 

I mean, some people in this thread already have a history of doing precisely that with Mr. S so yeah :ohwell:

I may or may not have bookmarked some posts :vegas: 

same:enigma:

M i K E Y
2 hours ago, mxb said:

3 days? Girl Where have u been.mp3 😂

officially out :huntyga:

Thonin Dyn

HOLD ON the the kindness punk vest you can see a ROSE on the right under her armpit. 

Serve it, Ancient City style!

TEMPLE
46 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

SL leaked because of the apple partnership right? I remember seeing rumours that some people had heard/had Babylon... What if that's because Babylon is the 2nd apple partnership song and that's how some people know about it?

Babylon isn't the name of the next single, or at least what's been planned anyway. Three words.

Tom Bradley
2 minutes ago, THEORACLE64 said:

Babylon isn't the name of the next single, or at least what's been planned anyway. Three words.

I said no? :oprah:

8 minutes ago, THEORACLE64 said:

“Yes, sure Jan”:bon:

LG2008

It better be Babylon... We are not ready for that masterpiece! :tony:

Inb4 it was never titled Babylon :triggered:

Illuminati Freak

I’m expecting album preorder today with a new song and some new merchandise bundles that’s it. Track listing and album cover will be revealed when she drops an official second single before the album release. 

not Chromatica
2 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Like are ya'll scared of getting absolute stone cold bops like this??????

Mawma no, I'm scared we won't get enough of those...

But yeah, scared is the right word. I hate how most of her collaborators use her for one song and then the rest is like whatever. I get that artists like working with a number of different producers, but at the same time she is so much more than a token. Like, if someone would just sit with her and fücking explore... Who knows what could come out of that.

HookerOnAChurch

Did Mr S. say something more about what may happen today? 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived