Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

She hasn't released 6 singles from an album since... Born This Way?

Nobody cares anymore these days, people do whatever they want, one puts a single track on Spotify with a cute picture as a cover and goes like "Hi this my new video you didn't know you needed, enjoy!"

Anyways, I WANT 6 vinyl picture discs with all the symbols to frame them and hang them on the wall, and I will not compromise on that! :crossed:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I will NOT take this slander, my Galaxy S10 takes amazing pictures:madge:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, DrewPa said:

Nobody cares anymore these days, people do whatever they want, one puts a single track on Spotify with a cute picture as a cover and goes like "Hi this my new video you didn't know you needed, enjoy!"

Anyways, I WANT 6 vinyl picture discs with all the symbols to frame them and hang them on the wall, and I will not compromise on that! :crossed:

I do :bradley:   more people will be exposed to Gaga, and we have to stan if 6 singles are released

End Racism Now

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
40 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

she literally credited herself among the producers chile it's coming

What do you mean? Explain further. Also explain this “Chile” phenomenon. I feel very behind as a gay Gaga twitter Stan (follow @drmorecraft on twitter) :firega:

not Chromatica

One thing that worries me tho... What if Kindness Punk was ARTPOP's little sister DJWS was referring to back in 2017? I know it seems farfetched, but if you think about it, the concept of ARTPOP came first and the album was centered around it so it's not impossible... Still rooting for Chromatica, tho (if you couldn't tell lmao)! 

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I do :bradley:   more people will be exposed to Gaga, and we have to stan if 6 singles are released

My-Body-Is-Ready-Hawkeye-Reaction-Gif-In

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

24 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

You  literally read my mind, what witchcraft is this. I was just about to say the yellow tribe fit the 'Kindness Punk' title.

i thought the kindness punks were the pink ones :enigma: since it appears on the vest gaga is wearing at the end of the video :triggered:

crackhead
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

What do you mean? Explain further. Also explain this “Chile” phenomenon. I feel very behind as a gay Gaga twitter Stan (follow @drmorecraft on twitter) :firega:

Genuine Guy 09

I need a full two week Japan/Korea promo schedule for this era at some point. Her looks and performances are always unique to the continent and seem polished. :vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Lawrence
Just now, jorja said:

i thought the kindness punks were the pink ones :enigma: since it appears on the vest gaga is wearing at the end of the video :triggered:

crackhead
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I need a full two week Japan/Korea promo schedule for this era at some point. Her looks and performances are always unique to the content and seem polished. :vegas:

Corona is really bad in Korea right now, a lot Kpop groups aren’t even promoting so I definitely don’t think a foreign artist will. 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived