FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and
8 minutes ago, Fosho said:

thank you for your opinion and sorry for being "disrespectful"

You have a right for your opinion, though it's not even that negative. At some point, I do agree with you, but for the last few years Gaga jumped from jazz to ballads and country-rock, you have to understand  that she will never be the same, and the OldGa with a bitchy style and dark controversial bops is not coming back. Gaga is a chameleon but you need to move on from 2011 and try accepting the new Gaga. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

What would be your ideal track number to have include  a few interludes?

20 tracks, 4 or 5 interludes 

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, dancewithnobody said:

You have a right for your opinion, though it's not even that negative. At some point, I do agree with you, but for the last few years Gaga jumped from jazz to ballads and country-rock, you have to understand  that she will never be the same, and the OldGa with a bitchy style and dark controversial bops is not coming back. Gaga is a chameleon but you need to move on from 2011 and try accepting the new Gaga. 

I love her versatility, its not even that I'm criticizing. I criticize her lack of quality right now (video/songs)

misunderstood
1 minute ago, dancewithnobody said:

PERIOD.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

yes and
1 minute ago, Fosho said:

I love her versatile, its not even that I'm criticizing. I criticize her lack of quality right now (video/songs)

You can't really value the quality of the song, it is too subjective. It sounds as the mix between DWUW and Fashion of his Love in my opinion, so I don't get why some fans are complaining about music, when it's not that far away from the OldGa. 
About the video, I agree, it looks cheap, but Apple promotes it very hard everywhere, so there are still some pros anyway.

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

If the video was shot after the leak, I wonder if they shot a second video for SL (with the love trap and claws outfits) and it has a remix that comes out on Monday to improve streams?  

MiracleGg

I remember the Born This Way era and how many promos she did on various TV shows, music talent shows, and others. Plus it was all in different countries. Yes, times have changed, now it may not be so important (although it is also useful), but still just really want to see her live performances :giveup:

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

Seriously would Jackson Maine like Stupid Love? :ladyhaha:

a star is born GIF

she/her

zebrastripes

I took screencaps from my computer in case you were looking to change the Chromatica logo... And wanted first screenshot's image...

screen-shot-2020-02-29-at-12-50-40-pm_or

screen-shot-2020-02-29-at-12-50-54-pm_or

Darcklighter22
24 minutes ago, CrimeanMiracle said:

I remember the Born This Way era and how many promos she did on various TV shows, music talent shows, and others. Plus it was all in different countries. Yes, times have changed, now it may not be so important (although it is also useful), but still just really want to see her live performances :giveup:

I agree and miss those days, the industry has changed since. But also we need to remember with her Fibro it also limits what she use to be able to do.

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived